giving a girl your number

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There would never be any "but she called me" because I have enough confidence to ask for the number.

And if a chick ever asked for my number I would run from her. Swiftly. High quality women are being approached by men all day every day. If she has the time to call total strangers then that tells me she's not being approached and is desperate for some type of attention.

There are exceptions to every rule but this one is like 90%. There's a 1 in 10 chance a chick calling a proven p*ssy nikka will be a winner. :yeshrug:

Women going around asking for numbers is a little different than a woman accepting a number than calling...if a woman going around asking its a good chance she a player if she approach u as a stranger like that and u should beware....women who been around u a while and ask I don't look into that too much and take it case by case.

But truthfually man a lot of these females don't get approached as much as nikkas think they do...nikkas think women get approached 100 times a day and women are lying when they say they don't get approached...I've been in rooms full of nikkas and a bad chick walk in and NOBODY says shyt to her and instead just stare waitin on a sign...meanwhile she standing there with the :wtb: nope u ain't gettin that sign today:russ:...if that's her natural demanor all day sh might not get approached by shyt...deep inside sum of these women is :sadcam: waitin on a decent prospect to speak to her....sum really just don't wanna be bothered if they got they :wtb: on.....but sum women are truly thinking ":whew: finally sumbody good looking I might like approached me" and will make the call bcuz its rare for her....u really never know:manny:...it truly is a numbers game with this shyt.

The guy who only gives out his number to a lot of women is probaly still doin better far as quality of women than the guy who only ask for a few womens numbers....so if u only confident askin for females numbers every once in a while,if u more confident to give 10 chicks a day your number that's probaly a better strategy and more effective.

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
Women going around asking for numbers is a little different than a woman accepting a number than calling...if a woman going around asking its a good chance she a player if she approach u as a stranger like that and u should beware....women who been around u a while and ask I don't look into that too much and take it case by case.

But truthfually man a lot of these females don't get approached as much as nikkas think they do...nikkas think women get approached 100 times a day and women are lying when they say they don't get approached...I've been in rooms full of nikkas and a bad chick walk in and NOBODY says shyt to her and instead just stare waitin on a sign...meanwhile she standing there with the :wtb: nope u ain't gettin that sign today:russ:...if that's her natural demanor all day sh might not get approached by shyt...deep inside sum of these women is :sadcam: waitin on a decent prospect to speak to her....sum really just don't wanna be bothered if they got they :wtb: on.....but sum women are truly thinking ":whew: finally sumbody good looking I might like approached me" and will make the call bcuz its rare for her....u really never know:manny:...it truly is a numbers game with this shyt.

The guy who only gives out his number to a lot of women is probaly still doin better far as quality of women than the guy who only ask for a few womens numbers....so if u only confident askin for females numbers every once in a while,if u more confident to give 10 chicks a day your number that's probaly a better strategy and more effective.

I agree that a lot of nikkas lack confidence and are intimidated by beautiful women and won't holler as a result.

But if it's a scenario where she's NEVER getting approached she's more likely to be weird or just fukked up in the head as a result, ie has problems. 1st two check points I have for a woman: 1) Is she bad? 2) Is she crazy?

A woman who never gets approached can't be mentally stable. That's a basic need for a woman.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
:what:

It's obvious you're fukking with grade C and lower women. And a dime piece with mental health issues is a C. fukk that. If the broad is calling you it's because no one is giving her any attention. She's sitting home bored because no nikka wants to call her. Probably because there's something wrong with her.

You get the number and stay in control. This is a masculine/feminine thing, make no mistake. Giving the number and sitting by the phone is what women do.
:heh: :rudy: And I'm sure nikkaz isn't going up to a random chick and tellin' 'em to take their number. and I'm doubly sure nobody is waitin' with their cell phone in the charger for that call. :troll:

I don't agree its sumthing wrong with her if she calls you,sum women just don't like givin they number out and will ask you for yours instead,some are bullshytting and sum ain't.
:obama:

Ya'll making this shyt more complicated then what it needs to be on the real

its not rocket science

U win some
U lose some

when u Lose keep it moving on to the next one
/thread.

Nikkaz talkin' about "it works", or "it doesn't work". Nikka, if you look like a hippopotamus, and you broke, it ain't gon' work for you, nor will much else short of duct tape and a gun. The point isn't of if it works for you or not, the point is to identify which ones are really about you and not on some bullsh*t. If you enjoy the thrill of chase, then be my guest, and call the chicks, and do your thing. For me, the "thrill of the chase" is not worth their effort. It's 2012, b*tches know what they want.

And in regards to all the "you must be dating C grade dimes" (:what: :wtf: :heh: is there even such a thing?) Dimes always have nikkaz on deck. You ain't the first one B. Vivica Fox gave the classic example about how she was at the club, and had mad nikkaz tryin' to holler at her, and there was this one dude, came through, just handed her a dozen roses, one by one. B*tches like what they like.

You sittin' on the phone tryin' to convince the girl to like you is a waste of time, because any chick will tell you they can take one look at you, and/or within 5 minutes of conversation, know if they will give you the draws or not. Everything else is foreplay. So for me, since the chick already knows if I will be hittin' or not, call me when you're down :yeshrug: You approached the chick, you hollered at her, you let her know how you feel. So how do you come off as feminine? :dwillhuh: So you just lettin' her know, if she's feelin' you, like you're feelin' her, to hit you up.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:heh: :rudy: And I'm sure nikkaz isn't going up to a random chick and tellin' 'em to take their number. and I'm doubly sure nobody is waitin' with their cell phone in the charger for that call. :troll:

:obama:

/thread.

Nikkaz talkin' about "it works", or "it doesn't work". Nikka, if you look like a hippopotamus, and you broke, it ain't gon' work for you, nor will much else short of duct tape and a gun. The point isn't of if it works for you or not, the point is to identify which ones are really about you and not on some bullsh*t. If you enjoy the thrill of chase, then be my guest, and call the chicks, and do your thing. For me, the "thrill of the chase" is not worth their effort. It's 2012, b*tches know what they want.

And in regards to all the "you must be dating C grade dimes" (:what: :wtf: :heh: is there even such a thing?) Dimes always have nikkaz on deck. You ain't the first one B. Vivica Fox gave the classic example about how she was at the club, and had mad nikkaz tryin' to holler at her, and there was this one dude, came through, just handed her a dozen roses, one by one. B*tches like what they like.

You sittin' on the phone tryin' to convince the girl to like you is a waste of time, because any chick will tell you they can take one look at you, and/or within 5 minutes of conversation, know if they will give you the draws or not. Everything else is foreplay. So for me, since the chick already knows if I will be hittin' or not, call me when you're down :yeshrug: You approached the chick, you hollered at her, you let her know how you feel. So how do you come off as feminine? :dwillhuh: So you just lettin' her know, if she's feelin' you, like you're feelin' her, to hit you up.

i feel exactly what ur saying fam. dudes nowadays on that FEAR shyt cuz she so beautiful or dime status

I hope yall know that even a corny ass dude or ugly dude whatever the hell that is can get them digits with ease

Have u thought bout y u see some dudes with a girl and be like WTF how he get that.

One thing that i have learned and know for a fact was majority ended with them staying true to themselves had no fear and majority made her LAUGH something so simple yet effective

introduce yourself go over there confident and make her laugh u be surprised how far that get you :lawd:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Y'all say y'all don't care but it appears that y'all care about the initial rejection u might face asking for her number,which at the core that's still caring....Well just have to agree to disagree:manny: I agree you should give a woman your number TOO and give her a chance to call first if she wants too but to only give her your number and slide off seems passive to me.

Just take this into consideration,u claim your weeding out the non confident women bcuz confident women have no problem calling first.....but u do understand a confident woman might want a confident man as most women do....so maybe you not asking for her number makes u seem unconfident....just think about that next time.....you can give her your number but u have no defense in not taking hers too,there's absolutley no reason.......you don't even have to use it if u wanna see if shell call u first for whatever reason....but u should get it just so u don't come off lookin bad.
this shyt to me is like i'm walking down the street and i see a $5 bill. if its in my path sure i'm gonna pick it up but i ain't going outta my way to grab that $5. i'm not crossing the street for it or running after it if it blows in the wind.

to me asking for her number and playing the call game is too much effort. i ain't doing all that. i don't chase p*ssy period i don't go outta my way to get it. i present myself to her and if she's feeling me she can call and if not its whatever.

this ain't about rejection its about putting forth effort vs return. all rejection means to me is me and her aren't compatible. i'm not afraid of a woman rejecting me because i don't know her so i don't walk up to random people i don't know and assume value and place my own below theirs and on top of that this woman doesn't know me or my value.

i'm almost 30, i'm burned out on chasing women and playing their game. if the cooperation isn't 110% i'm not interested.

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk all that. If you that interested ask her where she from where she be at. And be like I'mma come through and holla at you sometime.

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
I'm trying to fukk on my own terms. If I can't have it my way I'd rather starve. I give women my number. I give it out all the time and you'll find most women want you to chase them so they ain't gonna make the first call but the technique weeds out all the ones that wanna be chased. You're left with women that are really feeling you and don't play games like catch me if you can and hard to get.

I rarely say this but:

YOU DON'T GET ANY p*ssy.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I rarely say this but:

YOU DON'T GET ANY p*ssy.
even if this was true you also left out the most important point. I don't care if I get p*ssy. a step further if I never got any more p*ssy in my life it would be fine with me. I'll do it my way and if they don't like it :yeshrug:

if I don't get any p*ssy and don't become trapped with some chick I accidentally knocked up, ain't paying child support monthly to some woman that wanted a baby anyway, if I don't end up with some disease like herpes or some shyt a condom can't even protect you from, if I ain't out there spending excess money on women or the pursuit there of, if I don't have some broad demanding I marry her, what have I lost? if I get her to fukk me what have I gained an hour of cheap thrills and...?

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
already knows if I will be hittin' or not, call me when you're down :yeshrug: You approached the chick, you hollered at her, you let her know how you feel. So how do you come off as feminine? :dwillhuh: So you just lettin' her know, if she's feelin' you, like you're feelin' her, to hit you up.

SO fukkIN VITAL BREH!!!! :clap:

The intent needs to be understood. When you are handing her your phone number its essentially you saying " Look i know what i want, i want to fukk YOU.I dont know if you want to fukk me but figure out and then let me know". Easy, you save time and you didn't have to play her game. If she's down she'll call because she understands what her calling you means.:jawalrus:

P.S :wtf: @ nikkas knocking other nikkas hussle :mindblown: