giving a girl your number

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
:childplease: You don't give a girl your number because you're scared to ask for her number. A nikka that's scared to ask a girl for her number would be just as scared to give her their number anyways. Giving a girl your number does a few things...

1st you don't have to worry about calling her during the week when she could be busy or simply having a bad day
2nd you almost know for sure that if she calls you back you can smash

My callback rate is around 85% with this, so I know what I'm talking about. I don't use it all the time, but on girls that I do use it with I almost always get a response. And if a girl calls YOU back, that is not desperation. That's the thought process of a nikka with low self esteem. Maybe if you think of yourself as a bum ass nikka who no girl wants to waste her time with, then yeah, it would be desperation. But if you carry yourself like you worth something then when a chick calls you back she just doing what she supposed to be doing. If she call me back then that means I'm doing something better than the rest of the other nikkas that's sweatin her on the daily

Men are the hunters, women are the hunted.
That's the thought process of a nikka with low self esteem? :what:
You're not even making sense breh.

You're a man, b. Play your position. :smh:

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
Men are the hunters, women are the hunted.
That's the thought process of a nikka with low self esteem? :what:
You're not even making sense breh.

You're a man, b. Play your position. :smh:

Giving your number to a woman don't mean you become the hunted, you just laying out a more intricate trap. I don't see how this is so difficult to understand :merchant: You approach her, kick some game, and tell her you wanna take her to lunch some time and here's where you can reach me...shyt ain't that complicated my nikka

you makin it seem like you turnin around on all fours and spreading your cheeks or something

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
Giving your number to a woman don't mean you become the hunted, you just laying out a more intricate trap. I don't see how this is so difficult to understand :merchant: You approach her, kick some game, and tell her you wanna take her to lunch some time and here's where you can reach me...shyt ain't that complicated my nikka

you makin it seem like you turnin around on all fours and spreading your cheeks or something

Name 1 advantage of giving a girl your number.

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
Again with this sh*t. :beli: The same amount of girls who call you back, is probably the same amount, if not more, who would reply to your vm or text after meeting you somewhere. Chase your goals nikka, puzzy is the easy part :snoop:

ponder-o.gif

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY

1. If she calls you, it pretty much means she likes you and you'll smash.
Getting numbers is easy, and it doesn't mean anything. A lot of girls love the attention they get from multiple dudes blowing up their phone, so she could of just gave her number just so you can stroke her ego.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
i tried this method...it doesn't work. It makes you look weak and scared to ask. Trust me...if you would've asked for those same girls' numbers you probably would've hooked up with hotter women because of it.

Its setting yourself up for failure; like i said, YOU think it makes YOU look in demand but in reality its emasculating

don't do this unless you give zero fukks about this girl or potential going forward

^^Yea, basically how i feel. if i come across a bad broad, chop it up with her and get good vibes, i'm gonna ask her if she'd like to kick it together (or whatever), and if so then i'm lettin her know that we should exchange numbers. Prob try to set somethin up right then and there depending...

but all this giving her your number, not taking hers and waiting to see if she'll call you.. and/or then "not caring" if she does or not... Nah. I'll take the initiative, I'll lead, i'll get right to the point shortly thereafter (or whenenver i feel like hittin her up) and if she aint with it or doesn't pick up/respond back,etc... whatever.

if its a broad that hits me up first or woulda called me anyway if i hadn't asked for her #... well then whooptydoo i guess, but i prefer to push the envelope first regardless

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If she doesn't like me I don't really care. If she's shy again I don't care. Doesn't matter if I don't fukk either. It can go any which way and I'll be alright. I'm cool with a chick on my side but I'm just as cool riding solo.

my attitude is here's my number if you're interested give me a call when your free and if not have a nice life.

I might be missing out on tons of p*ssy but again I don't care. I don't feel like I lost out cause I didn't fukk a chick by default.

my success ratio is far higher when I let her call me first. Those are a confident breed of women that aren't afraid to make a move if necessary and that's attractive to me.

You like calling them first and being traditional and courting them cool but I'm done having others dictate the terms I deal with them on. If tomorrow it never works again and I never fukk another woman so be it.

Y'all say y'all don't care but it appears that y'all care about the initial rejection u might face asking for her number,which at the core that's still caring....Well just have to agree to disagree:manny: I agree you should give a woman your number TOO and give her a chance to call first if she wants too but to only give her your number and slide off seems passive to me.

Just take this into consideration,u claim your weeding out the non confident women bcuz confident women have no problem calling first.....but u do understand a confident woman might want a confident man as most women do....so maybe you not asking for her number makes u seem unconfident....just think about that next time.....you can give her your number but u have no defense in not taking hers too,there's absolutley no reason.......you don't even have to use it if u wanna see if shell call u first for whatever reason....but u should get it just so u don't come off lookin bad.

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
i tried this method...it doesn't work. It makes you look weak and scared to ask. Trust me...if you would've asked for those same girls' numbers you probably would've hooked up with hotter women because of it.

Its setting yourself up for failure; like i said, YOU think it makes YOU look in demand but in reality its emasculating

don't do this unless you give zero fukks about this girl or potential going forward

Co-sign. It shows a lack of confidence. That loses you points.

It takes all the risk out of it. It's like a QB slide instead of diving for the end zone.

It takes away the chance for her to say no, that way scared, sensitive feelings won't get hurt.

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin

I already gave you two reasons in my previous posts.

Giving a girl your number does a few things...

1st you don't have to worry about calling her during the week when she could be busy or simply having a bad day
And like my man said above, sometimes girls will give you their number just so you can stop bothering them and move on...

For you nikkas talking about it makes you look weak...there's no way for a female to think you're weak or scared unless you are a naturally weak and scared nikka and give off that aura. That's like saying you don't listen to Elton John because you don't want nikkas thinking you're gay...if you carrying yourself how you supposed to, how somebody gon think you gay unless you that insecure about yourself?

I think you nikkas trying too hard to be macho like there's something extreme manly about asking a girl for her number, and giving a girl your number is some how feminine. At the end of the day, if I'm getting skins giving my number to girls, what's wrong? You nikkas worried about looking weak and not confident are probably already weak and shy nikkas

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
1. If she calls you, it pretty much means she likes you and you'll smash.
Getting numbers is easy, and it doesn't mean anything. A lot of girls love the attention they get from multiple dudes blowing up their phone, so she could of just gave her number just so you can stroke her ego.

:what:
:mindblown:
:snoop:

I can't ignore this. I would be dead wrong to let you continue thinking this without telling you how wrong and absurd it is.

If she calls you, you might smash, but you'll probably regret it because there's probably something seriously wrong with her.

Your logic is seriously flawed. Girls give out numbers just to stroke their ego? This couldn't be more outlandish. So you're saying a woman would give her number to a guy she has no interest in just so her phone will ring? Women will invite potential stalkers into their life just to feel good about themselves?

It's obvious you're fukking with grade C and lower women. And a dime piece with mental health issues is a C. fukk that. If the broad is calling you it's because no one is giving her any attention. She's sitting home bored because no nikka wants to call her. Probably because there's something wrong with her.

And then she's calling a nikka who was too p*ssy to even ask her for her number? Yeah, that bytch is desperate as hell. Grade D.

You get the number and stay in control. This is a masculine/feminine thing, make no mistake. Giving the number and sitting by the phone is what women do.

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
this nikka just exposed himself... :ufdup:

now If a woman calls YOU back, something must be wrong with HER...what kinda weirdo are YOU my nikka :snoop:

And yes women do give out their phone numbers to nikkas they might not be immediately interested in. I've seen this numerous times and have had girls tell me about nikkas they gave their numbers to and how thirsty they were and how they steady blowing them up at all hours of the night

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty

Okay, the 2nd one I already explained. Basically you're tapping low quality women. They're low quality for some reason or another. Seriously flawed. No one is fukking with her so she has plenty of free time to call you. You go ahead and smash that if you wanna. :mjpls:

The 1st one is is the most pathetic thing I've ever heard in my life. :russ:
It reminds me of when I was in HS and there was this little kid like 10 or 11 who lived on my block and he would ride his bike up and down the street while we chilled on the stoop. One day this pretty little girl about his age was over there visiting a relative or something. But she was about his age and we were like "Yo you need to go holler at her" and this little nikka was like "She's not my type."
:aicmon:
That's just pathetic, man. If she's busy then ask when a better time to call is or she can call you back because now she'll have your number. Or you could just call her back whenever.

I already gave you two reasons in my previous posts.

And like my man said above, sometimes girls will give you their number just so you can stop bothering them and move on...

For you nikkas talking about it makes you look weak...there's no way for a female to think you're weak or scared unless you are a naturally weak and scared nikka and give off that aura. That's like saying you don't listen to Elton John because you don't want nikkas thinking you're gay...if you carrying yourself how you supposed to, how somebody gon think you gay unless you that insecure about yourself?

I think you nikkas trying too hard to be macho like there's something extreme manly about asking a girl for her number, and giving a girl your number is some how feminine. At the end of the day, if I'm getting skins giving my number to girls, what's wrong? You nikkas worried about looking weak and not confident are probably already weak and shy nikkas

It looks weak, nikka. Being scared to ask for her number is what gives off that aura, nikka.

And you brought up Elton John and people thinking that's gay, exposing yourself even further.

You lack confidence and as a result you can only hit chicks that other dudes aren't interested in. And you listen to Elton John and people think you're gay because of that. But it's probably the Elton John, your lack of confidence and all the other characteristics that come along with those 2 combined that have people thinking that.

But hey, I'm no psychologist. :yeshrug:

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
this nikka just exposed himself... :ufdup:

now If a woman calls YOU back, something must be wrong with HER...what kinda weirdo are YOU my nikka :snoop:

And yes women do give out their phone numbers to nikkas they might not be immediately interested in. I've seen this numerous times and have had girls tell me about nikkas they gave their numbers to and how thirsty they were and how they steady blowing them up at all hours of the night

I would love to meet the women you're fukking. Well, nah, not meet em, just watch them on a reality show. :heh:

Hoes :cape: nikkas now?

:mindblown:

You already told us people think you're gay and now you're in here supporting some real homorific ideals. :usure:

I don't think you're gay though, just soft as hell. :yeshrug: