giving a girl your number

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
even if this was true you also left out the most important point. I don't care if I get p*ssy. a step further if I never got any more p*ssy in my life it would be fine with me. I'll do it my way and if they don't like it :yeshrug:

if I don't get any p*ssy and don't become trapped with some chick I accidentally knocked up, ain't paying child support monthly to some woman that wanted a baby anyway, if I don't end up with some disease like herpes or some shyt a condom can't even protect you from, if I ain't out there spending excess money on women or the pursuit there of, if I don't have some broad demanding I marry her, what have I lost? if I get her to fukk me what have I gained an hour of cheap thrills and...?

bu bu bu but dont you want to be part of normal society breh? dont you want to do all that stuff? :noah:

:jawalrus:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
bu bu bu but dont you want to be part of normal society breh? dont you want to do all that stuff? :noah:

:jawalrus:
in normal society you date women, pay for the dates, eventually she rewards you with sex. After a while of having sex and dating she demands a commitment so she becomes your girlfriend and fukk just her. All that time a baby is possible and if she gets knocked up you're powerless. Even if she doesn't the pressure to marry builds and over time if you don't work your ass off for months to buy her a ring worth far too much and get down on your knees and beg her to take it she'll hit you with an ultimatum of marry me or else. If you do get married its a crap shoot whether or not it last and if it fails you have a judge divide up half your shyt and have to start out all over again. If you have any kids you gotta give up about 25% of your monthly income (you probably already pay that in taxes so take the amount you lose there and double it) and you get to see your kids part time while most of the time they're with her.

are you asking me if I'm sorry I haven't had to go through that like normal men do? that shyt I listed that's the price of p*ssy. It also doesn't factor in STDs, getting cheating on, or the cash you spend in the pursuit. What's the reward of p*ssy? Also you gotta put on a piece of rubber to protect yourself and water down your experience and you can't nut inside of her raw which is one of life's great feelings you're forced to abandon just to protect yourself.

• Dap
Reactions: EQ.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
in normal society you date women, pay for the dates, eventually she rewards you with sex. After a while of having sex and dating she demands a commitment so she becomes your girlfriend and fukk just her. All that time a baby is possible and if she gets knocked up you're powerless. Even if she doesn't the pressure to marry builds and over time if you don't work your ass off for months to buy her a ring worth far too much and get down on your knees and beg her to take it she'll hit you with an ultimatum of marry me or else. If you do get married its a crap shoot whether or not it last and if it fails you have a judge divide up half your shyt and have to start out all over again. If you have any kids you gotta give up about 25% of your monthly income (you probably already pay that in taxes so take the amount you lose there and double it) and you get to see your kids part time while most of the time they're with her.

are you asking me if I'm sorry I haven't had to go through that like normal men do? that shyt I listed that's the price of p*ssy. It also doesn't factor in STDs, getting cheating on, or the cash you spend in the pursuit. What's the reward of p*ssy? Also you gotta put on a piece of rubber to protect yourself and water down your experience and you can't nut inside of her raw which is one of life's great feelings you're forced to abandon just to protect yourself.

:obama:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Yes, that's what I'm saying. You're thinking of it from a male's perspective but men and women are wired differently. Women tend to be more shy and timid.

It takes balls to ask for a number or call somebody. Balls can be grown through desperation. If a woman is asking for your number and/or calling you first that's a sign of desperation. That means no one is asking for her number and/or calling her. You can stick around and try to figure out why or you can just realize the logic behind my words and save yourself some time and grief.

The only reason you would give a girl your number is because you're scared of rejection.
Her not calling and you can just be like :manny: but if she's says no you'll be like :sadbron:.
Quit being a bytch and ask her for the number.

I don't typically agree with this muthafukka but he's right.. at least in some cases. This very thing just happened to one of my boys who gave out his number to a girl he had been talking to and she didn't call because and I quote "I didn't think he liked me enough.."

It's never good to generalize a whole population. Some women might call, some will not for a variety of reasons.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
:umad:u must belong to group 2

I got Pataki at me. :laugh:

143287s.gif

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
even if this was true you also left out the most important point. I don't care if I get p*ssy. a step further if I never got any more p*ssy in my life it would be fine with me. I'll do it my way and if they don't like it :yeshrug:

if I don't get any p*ssy and don't become trapped with some chick I accidentally knocked up, ain't paying child support monthly to some woman that wanted a baby anyway, if I don't end up with some disease like herpes or some shyt a condom can't even protect you from, if I ain't out there spending excess money on women or the pursuit there of, if I don't have some broad demanding I marry her, what have I lost? if I get her to fukk me what have I gained an hour of cheap thrills and...?

You typed all that just because you're scared of rejection? You neophytes kill me :heh:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
You typed all that just because you're scared of rejection? You neophytes kill me :heh:
If you wanna psychoanalyze me at least get it right. I typed all that shyt cause I'm pissed off I wasted my whole 20s chasing p*ssy something that would have likely lead to my downfall if I wasn't lucky and for all the money spent and time invested what did it net me? cheap thrills that mean nothing to me now.

hopefuls some younger guy reads this and doesn't waste his time doing what I did. If some p*ssy falls in his lap then take it but don't put forth any real effort.

I'm not afraid of rejection I'm afraid of ruining my life for something that's watered down as hell and not really worth the risk.

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
No it isn't :comeon:

It is.

A lot of you guys think that asking for a bytches number and calling off her phone is some aggressive alpha male shyt but its actually low key simping. All you're doing is inflating her ego. Ill be on dates with chicks and they will brag about these stalkers calling their phone.........bytch how did he get your number in the first place?

Anyways if I see a girl that i would seriously date im not going to chase her ill just let her know im interested by giving the number. If she likes me she'll holler back. If I see a girl at the club I wanna smash, fukk a number, im trying to do it the same night.

Calling chicks up puts you in a submissive position.

"oh hi im ______ from the club the other night, wanna go for ice cream?"

:usure: