Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk New Yawk
this isnt analytical math.

im a tell you what I do
I meet a female.
talk for about 5 minutes ( usually less).
I exchange numbers.
I hit here when I feel like it ( usually they hit me first but whatever works)
I smang ( smash and bang it lol).
I move on to the next one when Im not interested ( usually after the first time unless their special).

wash, rinse and repeat

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
U know what else weeds those women out?by calling them on your own terms lol....u talk about us chasin,but u sound wrapped up in whether they really like you or not....what if you don't like they azz?id rather call her and see if I like her right off the bat depending how bad I want her....and I'm confident I can sniff a bytch out that plays games on deeper levels than phone tag,who should call who bullshyt.

And what u gon do if she does call you weeks later?y'all communicating then she realize she don't like you are vice versa:laff: is the same ammount of time not wasted except you waited 3 weeks to find out she doesn't play games as far as calling men first...but plays games on other far more serious issues...its the same shyt,this "give her your number" thing is just the passive way to find out the same result....its the equivelant of sending a not that says "circle yes if you like me"...maybe more passive

And in turn u weeding out chicks who are just shy,chicks who refuse to call a dude first cuz mama told them its not lady like or they see it as looking thirsty,chicks who have no idea how to initiate a convo...that's what you doing...why would I want to weed out any of these women just for fuking purposes?having confidence to call is cute from a woman....but not having the confidence too don't disqualify you from dikk in my book:russ:
If she doesn't like me I don't really care. If she's shy again I don't care. Doesn't matter if I don't fukk either. It can go any which way and I'll be alright. I'm cool with a chick on my side but I'm just as cool riding solo.

my attitude is here's my number if you're interested give me a call when your free and if not have a nice life.

I might be missing out on tons of p*ssy but again I don't care. I don't feel like I lost out cause I didn't fukk a chick by default.

my success ratio is far higher when I let her call me first. Those are a confident breed of women that aren't afraid to make a move if necessary and that's attractive to me.

You like calling them first and being traditional and courting them cool but I'm done having others dictate the terms I deal with them on. If tomorrow it never works again and I never fukk another woman so be it.

Sharp

Let That Hoe Go
Daps
I'll take a chick's phone, put my number into her phone, then call my phone from her phone. I don't do this with every chick tho, only the ones that I've built a chemistry with thru the conversation.

It's a really aggressive approach, but it shows leadership and initiative.

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Posted in that other thread that it did it once, she texted, we saw each other, I didn't smash, she never answered the phone afterwards :yeshrug:

Concerning myself, neither taking her number nor giving mine seems to work :sadcam: I think that if you got game you git game no matter what, and the opposite is true too.

screenname01

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
got this from the other thread. I don't think this works brehs. Most girls will never call back.

the only time a desirable chick will call you first is if she's in heat and you look like a suitable mate or she already knows before you tell her that you got money.that's what you call a predator. getting a chick's digits is all part of the chase, all part of the mating ritual. these nyggas saying otherwise is at odds with nature.

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
It's pretty gay IMO. Why would you put all the pressure on the woman to call? That's a bytch move. Women aren't built for that and shouldn't have to deal with it. It's your job to have the balls to ask for the number and to call. If you can't do those 2 basic things you deserve to stay a virgin, or just go ahead and cross over to that other side.

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
It's pretty gay IMO. Why would you put all the pressure on the woman to call? That's a bytch move. Women aren't built for that and shouldn't have to deal with it. It's your job to have the balls to ask for the number and to call. If you can't do those 2 basic things you deserve to stay a virgin, or just go ahead and cross over to that other side.

Nah you selling women short. Some women will go for what they want if they see it. If she's feeling you, she will call you back most of the time, and if she's not, she won't. You tellin me if a girl gets the number of a guy she likes she won't call him back?

It's definitely not foolproof but once that girl calls you back you know you're good money. Also, it helps if you're a catch yourself :rambo:

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
Nah you selling women short. Some women will go for what they want if they see it. If she's feeling you, she will call you back most of the time, and if she's not, she won't. You tellin me if a girl gets the number of a guy she likes she won't call him back?

It's definitely not foolproof but once that girl calls you back you know you're good money. Also, it helps if you're a catch yourself :rambo:

Yes, that's what I'm saying. You're thinking of it from a male's perspective but men and women are wired differently. Women tend to be more shy and timid.

It takes balls to ask for a number or call somebody. Balls can be grown through desperation. If a woman is asking for your number and/or calling you first that's a sign of desperation. That means no one is asking for her number and/or calling her. You can stick around and try to figure out why or you can just realize the logic behind my words and save yourself some time and grief.

The only reason you would give a girl your number is because you're scared of rejection.
Her not calling and you can just be like :manny: but if she's says no you'll be like :sadbron:.
Quit being a bytch and ask her for the number.

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
Yes, that's what I'm saying. You're thinking of it from a male's perspective but men and women are wired differently. Women tend to be more shy and timid.

It takes balls to ask for a number or call somebody. Balls can be grown through desperation. If a woman is asking for your number and/or calling you first that's a sign of desperation. That means no one is asking for her number and/or calling her. You can stick around and try to figure out why or you can just realize the logic behind my words and save yourself some time and grief.

The only reason you would give a girl your number is because you're scared of rejection.
Her not calling and you can just be like :manny: but if she's says no you'll be like :sadbron:.
Quit being a bytch and ask her for the number.

:childplease: You don't give a girl your number because you're scared to ask for her number. A nikka that's scared to ask a girl for her number would be just as scared to give her their number anyways. Giving a girl your number does a few things...

1st you don't have to worry about calling her during the week when she could be busy or simply having a bad day
2nd you almost know for sure that if she calls you back you can smash

My callback rate is around 85% with this, so I know what I'm talking about. I don't use it all the time, but on girls that I do use it with I almost always get a response. And if a girl calls YOU back, that is not desperation. That's the thought process of a nikka with low self esteem. Maybe if you think of yourself as a bum ass nikka who no girl wants to waste her time with, then yeah, it would be desperation. But if you carry yourself like you worth something then when a chick calls you back she just doing what she supposed to be doing. If she call me back then that means I'm doing something better than the rest of the other nikkas that's sweatin her on the daily

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
The best way to do it if you're skittish about just giving her your number is to exchange numbers and purposely not call her. She will wonder why you didn't call you and end up calling you.

Fellatio

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If meagon good gave you/ wanted your number would you really care either way?
If the worst thing about you is that you gave out your number i guess then she's lucky

Or just call her infront of her and have her look stupid if she was lyin

If she likes you she's gonna like you either way