if you a fly nikka your already winning

lool at chasing women in 2012...theres million of single females..fukk that

if you like me..text or call..if not foh

Ikwa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This shyt works brehs, I once did it with this dime that rejected many a man. Caught her outside the college, had a quick chat kept it brief and put my number in her phone.

Got a text that same night :myman:
shyt is legit brehs :yes:

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
Some girls need to get to know u before they like you. Get her number. Waiting on a girl to muster up the courage to call u is a waste.

My first ever gf i had, i gave my # to cuz iwas at work when she walked in and my boy was luckily in the store so i told him togive her my # for me

She called a month later :beli:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
why do you care if they call? let's look at it from a different perspective. you're placing too much value on women and subscribing to the chase theory where you do things that either raise or lower your chances of success with a woman based on you chasing her.

if you give a woman your number and she never calls she saved you from wasting your time dealing with a woman that either wasn't interested in the first place or wanted to play little hard to get games.

as a man you shouldn't be out there trying to do things to get women to like you or be more successful with them you merely present yourself to them and either they're feeling that or they aren't. if they aren't they would have been a waste of time anyway so its win win.

Don't try to physcoanalyze us lol,we tryna fuk that's why we take the number and do shyt to increase our chances of fuking:russ:...what the hell Kobe look like passing the ball during crunch time...I trust myself to close out the deal...what the hell women know about calling men to make first contact and having the guts to start a convo?....they don't know much...Kobe got this:obama: if I miss that shot ill fall out on the floor like this :deadrose:, get up wipe the dust off and keep it moving:manny:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
i tried this method...it doesn't work. It makes you look weak and scared to ask. Trust me...if you would've asked for those same girls' numbers you probably would've hooked up with hotter women because of it.

Its setting yourself up for failure; like i said, YOU think it makes YOU look in demand but in reality its emasculating

don't do this unless you give zero fukks about this girl or potential going forward

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
:sitdown:

I'm gonna go ahead and stop you right there. If you don't care if they call, then why the fukk are you giving them your number?

Chase the ideal not the individual if the individual doesn't match the ideal they're a waste of time anyway.

if she ain't coming with 110% cooperation fukk it.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Don't try to physcoanalyze us lol,we tryna fuk that's why we take the number and do shyt to increase our chances of fuking:russ:...what the hell Kobe look like passing the ball during crunch time...I trust myself to close out the deal...what the hell women know about calling men to make first contact and having the guts to start a convo?....they don't know much...Kobe got this:obama: if I miss that shot ill fall out on the floor like this :deadrose:, get up wipe the dust off and keep it moving:manny:
I'm trying to fukk on my own terms. If I can't have it my way I'd rather starve. I give women my number. I give it out all the time and you'll find most women want you to chase them so they ain't gonna make the first call but the technique weeds out all the ones that wanna be chased. You're left with women that are really feeling you and don't play games like catch me if you can and hard to get.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm trying to fukk on my own terms. If I can't have it my way I'd rather starve. I give women my number. I give it out all the time and you'll find most women want you to chase them so they ain't gonna make the first call but the technique weeds out all the ones that wanna be chased. You're left with women that are really feeling you and don't play games like catch me if you can and hard to get.

U know what else weeds those women out?by calling them on your own terms lol....u talk about us chasin,but u sound wrapped up in whether they really like you or not....what if you don't like they azz?id rather call her and see if I like her right off the bat depending how bad I want her....and I'm confident I can sniff a bytch out that plays games on deeper levels than phone tag,who should call who bullshyt.

And what u gon do if she does call you weeks later?y'all communicating then she realize she don't like you are vice versa:laff: is the same ammount of time not wasted except you waited 3 weeks to find out she doesn't play games as far as calling men first...but plays games on other far more serious issues...its the same shyt,this "give her your number" thing is just the passive way to find out the same result....its the equivelant of sending a not that says "circle yes if you like me"...maybe more passive

And in turn u weeding out chicks who are just shy,chicks who refuse to call a dude first cuz mama told them its not lady like or they see it as looking thirsty,chicks who have no idea how to initiate a convo...that's what you doing...why would I want to weed out any of these women just for fuking purposes?having confidence to call is cute from a woman....but not having the confidence too don't disqualify you from dikk in my book:russ: