Give me a cheesesteak, an icy Strawberry Fanta, and lemon pepper wings Hawks v Sixers

Who wins in how many games

• Total voters

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
We just dealt with Bradley fukking Beal but Trae is untouchable gtfoh :russ:
Trae is not a SG. He's a fukking PG who's an offensive maestro you fukking dimwit. Trae primary skill is too keep you off balance like a QB. He's not a scoring guard who wants to put the ball in the basket as his primary goal.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
Trae is not a SG. He's a fukking PG who's an offensive maestro you fukking dimwit. Trae primary skill is too keep you off balance like a QB. He's not a scoring guard who wants to put the ball in the basket as his primary goal.
I will be relentless when we lock this nikka into shackles this series:mjlol:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I will be relentless when we lock this nikka into shackles this series:mjlol:
Let me tell you this like I told Knick fans. Trae Young will kill you. There is nothing you can do about it. Beyond that, unlike the Knicks who did a good job for the most part on their PnR assignments and coverages, our others will kill you as well.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
He has never been able to guard him once during the year and now prison. I heard this chatter before, Knick fans...

No one can guard Trae Young. It's like fanbases have to learn the hard way all of the time.

I could def see that percentage lowering with playoff officiating. That Knicks comparison is the laziest shyt ever lol, we got 3 defenders for Trae better than their best

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God

I could def see that percentage lowering with playoff officiating. That Knicks comparison is the laziest shyt ever lol, we got 3 defenders for Trae better than their best

It don't matter, your defense is a lot more flawed. The reason the Knicks defense is tremendous has nothing to do with individual talent. It's all about their scheme, athleticism, chemistry, BBIQ, they lack guys you can pick on and they communicate as good as any defense I've seen in the last 5 years. I haven't seen one this good since the Bulls with Thibs and Noah.

Y'all typical. You guys overly rely on your talented defenders and you have scheme flaws like crazy. Even scouting the Wizards games. They got their 1st and 2nd option shots religiously. That wasn't what the Knicks did. They force you to go to your 4th or 5th option like us. Man, unless your defense just goes into a time machine like Steve Urkel, I can see your defense getting shredded. You don't want a team like us with our opinions abuse you because we will.

Y'all keep thinking we don't got stars 1-5. That's where y'all keep fukking up. This ain't the 2018 Hawks. This ain't Trae and maybe Collins and that's that. Bogi has been a top 5-10 impact player since April. Many Knicks fans will tell you, he's the one you need to scheme for. Hunter was our best player in December and January before his injury. JC is JC. Capela been a stud for us and he has a + +/- against y'all this year.

This is going to be ugly if Jojo is out.

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
Anticipating a special Ben Simmons game tomorrow...he knows what it is.

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
“I haven't seen one this good since the Bulls with Thibs and Noah.”

y’all be blessed itt man. I can’t even talk ball in response to something like this

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Anticipating a special Ben Simmons game tomorrow...he knows what it is.
I dunno about all that, but he has a ton of opportunity in the Capela-less minutes. Doc gotta match George’s minutes there too, and just force Ben to be an impoverished man’s Giannis during that period. Not to speak on defense, where him as a free roving help defender can keep Dwight on the court vs the PnR

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
“I haven't seen one this good since the Bulls with Thibs and Noah.”

y’all be blessed itt man. I can’t even talk ball in response to something like this
Go ahead and make a fool of yourself bro. Be my guest

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
:russ: You see it too breh
Breh compared some nikkas drastically over their head over performing in the regular season, as Thibs teams do, to a defense that was even better in the regular season AND has elite defensive talent :mjlol:

I think it might be a lil bit easier to come up with an answer when you have 2 all defense guys at the same position Trae plays, versus Reggie Buttocks, 39 year old Derrick Rose and......Elfrid Payton? Not to even mention over THAT span of time, you got other Philly systems (that dudes on this roster were a part of) that were arguably better than this one. But imma let nikkas cook

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Go ahead and make a fool of yourself bro. Be my guest
I mean, that was just a ridiculous post dog. I could see if they had the best defense this regular season. I could see if they had elite talent behind that 3rd ranked defense. I could see if the 2016 Warriors, 2016 Spurs, 2017 Warriors, 2018 Warriors, 2019 Raptors, 2020 Lakers didn’t exist. Hell, there’s other Philly teams that had better schemes and outright defenses than this Knicks team. Thibs did a masterful job of scheming not very good defenders to appear good

Those mirages rarely work when everyone is trying equally hard and is specifically trying to poke holes in that scheme

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Breh compared some nikkas drastically over their head over performing in the regular season, as Thibs teams do, to a defense that was even better in the regular season AND has elite defensive talent :mjlol:

I think it might be a lil bit easier to come up with an answer when you have 2 all defense guys at the same position Trae plays, versus Reggie Buttocks, 39 year old Derrick Rose and......Elfrid Payton? Not to even mention over THAT span of time, you got other Philly systems (that dudes on this roster were a part of) that were arguably better than this one. But imma let nikkas cook
You wanna talk stupid and be a funny guy, that's cool. It's clear you are underestimating the Knicks. They aren't an over performing squad either. They brought it in the playoffs as they did in the RS. They even covered some of their gaps I saw in the RS in the playoffs. If you want to shyt on them to big up your squad, you are free to do that, just know you are wrong in your thoughts and assessments.

They were a very good team. We knew they were when we played them. They just didn't realize we are a great team. It's understandable, we were just decent with flashes of very good with LP. Since Nate, we have been great and we were never at full staff either. It's not like we were your team, just great because of one player. No, we were great period. We had a slight period where we were just good and we played you guys twice during that period but otherwise, we were great since Nate took over.

I never said the Knicks had elite defensive talent. I told Knick fans that the Hawks had the two best defensive players in the series with Capela and Hunter. They got mad and started acting like idiots like you and AA are acting like right now but at the end of series. As usual, I was right. You won't find a Knick fan who would disagree with me right now. The bottom line is defensive talent don't mean that much when you can be exploited. Capela is an elite defensive talent but if we put a bunch of Trae Youngs and Jabari Parkers around him, he's not gonna be as effective. Seth Curry can be exploited. We don't need a screen or nothing for that. Embiid in the PnR can be exploited. Dwight got ran out of the Rockets series last year because Harden exploited him.

You don't understand fundamental Basketball kid.

Reggie Buttocks? You probably thought that was funny too. Hahaha! Dawg, you Philly nikkas are all retarded like that pedo fat boy who loves the Eagles. No type of intelligence.