Give me a cheesesteak, an icy Strawberry Fanta, and lemon pepper wings Hawks v Sixers

Who wins in how many games

• Total voters

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Changed my vote. Hawks in 4. No Embiid. The Sixers are worse than the Knicks w/o Embiid and there is a clear gap. Sixers got names but it really doesn't fit when I watch them without Jojo. This was a pick-em series for me where I wasn't going to vote with 100% Embiid.

I love Jojo and this would be a completely different series with him.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Not easy for me to say but Hawks in 6 honestly :unimpressed:

Without Embiid, there’s no guy that Philly has that can go out there and get you 30+ consistently

hawks are gonna go hard stopping Tobias and who is he gonna pass it to for 3? Simmons or Matisse?

Trae is gonna spam the PnR and he’s going to blow by Dwight

:banderas: New York New York

Good analysis breh...I expect Seth Curry to get hot one game, I expect Danny Green to play well but check the offensive ratings with Embiid isn’t on the court for them. It’s :huhldup:

Or how about when Simmons has to come off the floor?

This from a blogger on Peachtree Hoops:

Their OFFRTG is 130.8 with Simmons on the floor. It’s 94.2 with Simmons off the floor. No one else on the team is even REMOTELY close to that kind of drop off. No other player on the Sixers has a negative off court Net RTG. The Sixers have played to a -10 Net with Simmons on the benc

Yikes :huhldup:

Hunter will make Tobias work for his 20-25, Capela can sag off Simmons in the half court and JC can play Thybulle straight up. Our backcourt is decidedly better than Philly’s

Philly is going to start running out of winning offensive matchups just like y’all did. Now Philly is a better team but offensively we’ll throw a lot more looks at them to contend with

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
:banderas: New York New York

Good analysis breh...I expect Seth Curry to get hot one game, I expect Danny Green to play well but check the offensive ratings with Embiid isn’t on the court for them. It’s :huhldup:

Or how about when Simmons has to come off the floor?

This from a blogger on Peachtree Hoops:

Yikes :huhldup:

Hunter will make Tobias work for his 20-25, Capela can sag off Simmons in the half court and JC can play Thybulle straight up. Our backcourt is decidedly better than Philly’s

Philly is going to start running out of winning offensive matchups just like y’all did. Now Philly is a better team but offensively we’ll throw a lot more looks at them to contend with

:pachaha: Don’t start this again

next year :ufdup:

Seth curry will be one to defend for sure and honestly Danny green is basically like Reggie should be easy to contain :ld:

unless Tobias or Simmons go crazy this series, I see y’all taking it

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not easy for me to say but Hawks in 6 honestly :unimpressed:

Without Embiid, there’s no guy that Philly has that can go out there and get you 30+ consistently

hawks are gonna go hard stopping Tobias and who is he gonna pass it to for 3? Simmons or Matisse?

Trae is gonna spam the PnR and he’s going to blow by Dwight

Green and Curry. That's why Morey got them. And off the bench, Korkmaz. Agreed though that the Hawks are winning this if Embiid is out or very limited. If Embiid is relatively healthy I think the Sixers take it in 5.

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
I actually think Thybulle will do a better job on Trae. Simmons has struggled against small and quick guards
That makes sense. Simmons length might give him problems but Thybulle is probably the better 1 on 1 matchup. Thing is you can’t really play them both together too much because of their lack of shooting. Unless with Embiid out they play Simmons as a center in some lineups with Tobias, Thybulle, Curry and Green/Maxey

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That makes sense. Simmons length might give him problems but Thybulle is probably the better 1 on 1 matchup. Thing is you can’t really play them both together too much because of their lack of shooting. Unless with Embiid out they play Simmons as a center in some lineups with Tobias, Thybulle, Curry and Green/Maxey

Yeah, I'm thinking Doc will start out with Danny on Trae, then Thybulle then Simmons. Maxey also has the speed to keep up with Trae but he's not savvy enough of a defender to stop him.

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Starting to think the team is being wishy washy on Embiid’s status to make it tougher for the Hawks to game plan. Decent strategy but it’s torture on the fans lol

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL

Thats what a lot of us Hawks brehs are expecting but what happens when we go PnR with Trae and John Collins? Does Philly switch or hope Thybulle can recover? And on the interior are the Sixers expecting Simmons to be a rim protector or keep Capela off of lobs in the paint?

I agree with you that the Thybulle, Simmons, Harris, Green & Curry lineup doesn’t have enough scoring for long stretches...it feels more like an end of game substitution lineup than a lineup to start games and sustain runs

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
I voted sixers in six but it’s tough to tell. If Embiid can’t play ATL won’t have to worry about double teaming one player (they won’t double team Harris or Simmons) and that would help Capela more.

Now if Embiid is playing (which it looks like he will) there’s nobody on ATL who can stop him. Dude is just too skilled & strong