Give me a cheesesteak, an icy Strawberry Fanta, and lemon pepper wings Hawks v Sixers

Who wins in how many games

• Total voters

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Honestly, I'd say that Philly blew this series more than Atlanta won it. With that being said, they've achieved more than a lot of people thought they would this season. It's not mean to say, but it's the truth. Philly should have closed the series out games ago.

With that being said, Trey will get his max after the season, but what about everyone else? Determine the pieces you want for your core going forward and consolidate assets and players that you don't. You can't pay every young player with potential on the roster nor should you.

Yeah philly blew it more than Atlanta won it but they can talk spicy. All I just have to say is that this will be the least viewed ECF in years.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Honestly, I'd say that Philly blew this series more than Atlanta won it. With that being said, they've achieved more than a lot of people thought they would this season. It's not mean to say, but it's the truth. Philly should have closed the series out games ago.

With that being said, Trey will get his max after the season, but what about everyone else? Determine the pieces you want for your core going forward and consolidate assets and players that you don't. You can't pay every young player with potential on the roster nor should you.

Y’all just hate to give the better team credit. We beat them on their home floor 3 times. Since 2019
(And not including the bubble) Philly has only lost what 9 times at Wells Fargo. We beat them 3 times in one series. We beat them in close games, we came back on them, we blew them out. We decisively outplayed and outcoached them over this series.

BTW, Trae is not eligible for a supermax this off-season…just a terrible post on your part breh

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Y’all just hate to give the better team credit. We beat them on their home floor 3 times. Since 2019
(And not including the bubble) Philly has only lost what 9 times at Wells Fargo. We beat them 3 times in one series. We beat them in close games, we came back on them, we blew them out. We decisively outplayed and outcoached them over this series.

BTW, Trae is not eligible for a supermax this off-season…just a terrible post on your part breh

That doesn't change the fact that Philly blew that series breh regardless of how you try and spin it. They should have won those series, but blew leads that eventually caused them to lose the series. I understand you're a homer, but you can also admit that Philly fukked up in this series.

I also said he was eligible for the max rookie extension. Not the supermax. It's a difference. He's not getting the supermax unless he wins MVP, DPOY or makes First Team All NBA.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
That doesn't change the fact that Philly blew that series breh regardless of how you try and spin it. They should have won those series, but blew leads that eventually caused them to lose the series. I understand you're a homer, but you can also admit that Philly fukked up in this series.

I also said he was eligible for the max rookie extension. Not the supermax. It's a difference. He's not getting the supermax unless he wins MVP, DPOY or makes First Team All NBA.

Its not about being a homer. You, like others in the national media, are going to focus on Philly’s miscues more so than what Atlanta did to win the series. We repeatedly proved we were the better team over the course of this series. And yes they did blow leads, but the Hawks deserve credit for fighting back and winning those games. Philly tried to do the same thing in Game 1 and failed. We did it twice in Game 4 & 5 and won. But since you don’t follow the Hawks you’re going to go with the lazy national narrative of “Philly blew it” which is fine. I’m going to choose to give the Hawks credit for going and winning the series as the underdog and without home court advantage in this series

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How does an all nba defensive player in thybull commit 3pt shooting fouls in the last few minutes of game 5 and game 7 :dahell:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM

Can you explain why when Philly almost came back and beat the Hawks in game 1 the narrative was "Look at how good Philly is, they fought and almost won a game where they were down big", but when the Hawks come back and actually win it's not because the Hawks are good it's because Philly is bad.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Its not about being a homer. You, like others in the national media, are going to focus on Philly’s miscues more so than what Atlanta did to win the series. We repeatedly proved we were the better team over the course of this series. And yes they did blow leads, but the Hawks deserve credit for fighting back and winning those games. Philly tried to do the same thing in Game 1 and failed. We did it twice in Game 4 & 5 and won. But since you don’t follow the Hawks you’re going to go with the lazy national narrative of “Philly blew it” which is fine. I’m going to choose to give the Hawks credit for going and winning the series as the underdog and without home court advantage in this series

Can you explain why when Philly almost came back and beat the Hawks in game 1 the narrative was "Look at how good Philly is, they fought and almost won a game where they were down big", but when the Hawks come back and actually win it's not because the Hawks are good it's because Philly is bad.

Because people biased towards big market teams. You see dudes complaining now about how no one is going to watch the ECF because of the teams present. Both things can be true. Atlanta won the series and Philly blew it. I don't get why y'all are sitting here trying to pretend otherwise.

Dudes can't sit here and get upset about me saying that Philly blew the series, but be in those same Nets thread clowning Joe Harris and Harden for blowing the Brooklyn series and not giving Milwaukee credit the plays that they made. It don't work like that. Can't pick and choose the narrative based on your team.