Give me a cheesesteak, an icy Strawberry Fanta, and lemon pepper wings Hawks v Sixers

Who wins in how many games

• Total voters

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The outcome of this series is the anti thesis to being a great defensive team being important and mattering....

Sixers were a vaunted defensive team and couldnt stop Atlanta at any point in this series,having mutliple all nba defenders is irrelevant if you dont have good offense....good offense beats good defense in the new era.

Game 5 Sixers blew a 25 point lead in 15 mins at home,this series is proof being a good defensive team doesnt matter anymore.
:russ:
It's easier to come back against a team that's playing 4 on 5 on offense. Also, none of the remaining teams will be playing anyone who refuses to shoot no matter the circumstance like Ben Simmons

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
on a scale between 1-10 how badly do you want to beat the shyt out of Ben Simmons?
Not at all, he is what he is, the team overall just ain't it, We outperformed during the regular season and got exposed once again :yeshrug:

I'm not opposed to him being traded as I was before, I think he needs psychiatric help in the offseason and Idk what his future is but I'm sure he'll be better off once he leaves Philly, I watched Iggy suffer the same fate and be great after he left Philly which hurt me like hell:mjcry:

He isn't built for the spotlight and as much as he denies it, all the negative attention on him has destroyed his confidence and belief in himself which is much bigger than not being able to shoot

Last edited:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Simmons jersey getting stomped out wow

giphy.gif

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Fans are shytting on Ben Simmons, but Doc Rivers is the real problem. He can't develop any players at all. He's got no strategy every year. Sixers and Clippers were making playoffs before him already. Celtics rebuilt themselves really fast after Doc left them. Like how much more proof they need to realize he can't coach an NBA team.