Give me a cheesesteak, an icy Strawberry Fanta, and lemon pepper wings Hawks v Sixers

Who wins in how many games

• Total voters

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
The sad thing is all the heat Simmons is taking absolves Doc usual horrible job of coaching. Letting Huerter destroy Seth instead of maybe trying to hide him in Bogi who was off. Having Hill guard Gallo. Playing Dwight who always killed momentum with a stupid offensive foul or other shenanigans

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
20210621_102239.jpg

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Because people biased towards big market teams. You see dudes complaining now about how no one is going to watch the ECF because of the teams present. Both things can be true. Atlanta won the series and Philly blew it. I don't get why y'all are sitting here trying to pretend otherwise.

Dudes can't sit here and get upset about me saying that Philly blew the series, but be in those same Nets thread clowning Joe Harris and Harden for blowing the Brooklyn series and not giving Milwaukee credit the plays that they made. It don't work like that. Can't pick and choose the narrative based on your team.
Philly didn't blow shyt. The Hawks were the better team all series long

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
Y’all just hate to give the better team credit. We beat them on their home floor 3 times. Since 2019
(And not including the bubble) Philly has only lost what 9 times at Wells Fargo. We beat them 3 times in one series. We beat them in close games, we came back on them, we blew them out. We decisively outplayed and outcoached them over this series.

BTW, Trae is not eligible for a supermax this off-season…just a terrible post on your part breh
When did y’all blow the sixers out this series?