Give me a cheesesteak, an icy Strawberry Fanta, and lemon pepper wings Hawks v Sixers

Who wins in how many games

• Total voters

Alaafin

#TeamLawrence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Vine City
la-lakers-sign-lonzo-ball-wide.gif

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
LMAO. One of those games Trae didn't play and our wings played none of those games. We started nikkas like Solo and Snell. Let's be clear, none of these games had half of the roster for one of the games. Sixers had half the team out with COVID in the first one. I remember some white dude I never heard of before getting mins and stinking up the joint for Philly.

Facts are, Trae Young kills the Sixers like nobody business. He single handedly used to beat the Sixers when they had Butler, Embiid, Simmons ans Harris. Hawks gonna win this series. You need 100% Embiid to beat us. Otherwise, the Knicks are harder to beat. Y'all got a lot of bricklayers and we don't even have to scheme that shyt either.

Doc coached teams fail poorly against Trae as well.

Bogi, Gallo, and a couple others haven't even played the Sixers this season with the Hawks.

We about to make Ben Simmons wish this series didn't happen and more importantly, I heard y'all did we want Brooklyn chants last night. Okay...
Have fun scoring on Ben and Thybulle, y’all forget we’re the best defense in the East and have 3 all nba level defenders on defense with 1 who is a DPOY finalist:mjlol:

We’re not the Knicks on offense and the Hawks will have to steal 1 or 2 in Philadelphia with y’all saying Hawks in 5 or 6, keep in mind we don’t lose in Philadelphia, best home record in the nba in the last 3 seasons :mjlit:

Last edited:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Have fun scoring on Ben and Thybulle, y’all forget we’re the best defense in the East and have 3 all nba level defenders on defense with 1 who is a DPOY finalist:mjlol:

We’re not the Knicks on offense and the Hawks will have to steal 1 or 2 in Philadelphia with y’all saying Hawks in 5 or 6, keep in mind we don’t lose in Philadelphia, best home record in the nba in the last 3 seasons :mjlit:

Bro we got defenders too. Capela led the NBA in rebounds, DeAndre Hunter was up for All Star consideration and is one of the best young wing defenders in the NBA. We got Kris Dunn on standby when needed and we might have another one of our young wing defenders back with Cam Reddish for this series

But let’s get technical b/c I feel this will be more about the chess matchups than the last series were for both teams. In both our series we just physically and talent wise overwhelmed WAS & NYK respectfully. I don’t expect that type of overwhelming blowout level basketball every game. It will definitely be more about the lineups and individual matchups from game to game. I don’t see y’all having a better offense in the half court than us. We’re easily a better 3pt shooting team and again if Joel isn’t 100% we have the advantage

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
Knicks should have done this alot more. Capella is not post anybody up and Trae is gonna be hidden defensively regardless so there's no downside to going small.

Thibodeau really fukked by up by not making any adjustments or attacking the glaring weaknesses

I was baffled by how bad Thibs was offensively that series. He let them hide Trae all series defensively on Bullock then wondered why Trae dropped an And 1 mixtape on them.

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Not easy for me to say but Hawks in 6 honestly :unimpressed:

Without Embiid, there’s no guy that Philly has that can go out there and get you 30+ consistently

hawks are gonna go hard stopping Tobias and who is he gonna pass it to for 3? Simmons or Matisse?

Trae is gonna spam the PnR and he’s going to blow by Dwight