Give me a cheesesteak, an icy Strawberry Fanta, and lemon pepper wings Hawks v Sixers

Who wins in how many games

• Total voters

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
:mjlol:

You know what y'all not being logical in this thread because y'all are flying high right now, I get it :obama: I'ma let y'all rock

Draymond brought up a really interesting point:

Let’s say Joel does play on a torn meniscus, how effective will he be at defending the PnR with Trae? Trae proved himself to be an expert at controlling the pace vs NYK...how will Joel do against a more up tempo attack?

How effective will y’all be in the half court if Joel isn’t himself or doesn’t play? It’s not like y’all shoot a lot of 3’s

If Joel plays y’all are the favorites but I think we create some real interesting matchups that if you think about it, y’all don’t have matchups for us

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Play Ben at the 5 and start Matisse or Hill. I lean Matisse so he can harass Trae. Don’t do that Mike Scott shyt Doc.
Knicks should have done this alot more. Capella is not post anybody up and Trae is gonna be hidden defensively regardless so there's no downside to going small.

Thibodeau really fukked by up by not making any adjustments or attacking the glaring weaknesses

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
Everything. Theyre healthy. They didnt even have huerter playing those games either. They have hunter back too. The Hawks beat the bucks just before those games which the sixers couldnt do
Well we’ll see, by no means do I think this is an easy series, Hawks got a nice squad

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Everything. Theyre healthy. They didnt even have huerter playing those games either. They have hunter back too. The Hawks beat the bucks just before those games which the sixers couldnt do

All of this depends on Joel’s health. If he’s fully healthy Philly has the best player in the series. If he’s not 100% or doesn’t play, Hawks have the advantage

But even if Joel does play, there are specific matchups that Philly is taking for granted already. Trae in the PNR, the bevy of shooters we have, we shoot 3’s at a higher rate and at a higher percentage than Philly.

And at this point in the season, none of those regular season games matter. The game we won Philly didn’t have their whole team and vice versa. Hawks have a real shot of winning this series

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Sixers in 6

Last two games vs Hawks in April about a little over a month ago:

104 - 126 - April 30th ( Trae Young played)

83 - 127 April 28th ( Trae Young Didn't Play)

:unimpressed:
LMAO. One of those games Trae didn't play and our wings played none of those games. We started nikkas like Solo and Snell. Let's be clear, none of these games had half of the roster for one of the games. Sixers had half the team out with COVID in the first one. I remember some white dude I never heard of before getting mins and stinking up the joint for Philly.

Facts are, Trae Young kills the Sixers like nobody business. He single handedly used to beat the Sixers when they had Butler, Embiid, Simmons ans Harris. Hawks gonna win this series. You need 100% Embiid to beat us. Otherwise, the Knicks are harder to beat. Y'all got a lot of bricklayers and we don't even have to scheme that shyt either.

Doc coached teams fail poorly against Trae as well.

Bogi, Gallo, and a couple others haven't even played the Sixers this season with the Hawks.

We about to make Ben Simmons wish this series didn't happen and more importantly, I heard y'all did we want Brooklyn chants last night. Okay...

Last edited:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
All of this depends on Joel’s health. If he’s fully healthy Philly has the best player in the series. If he’s not 100% or doesn’t play, Hawks have the advantage

But even if Joel does play, there are specific matchups that Philly is taking for granted already. Trae in the PNR, the bevy of shooters we have, we shoot 3’s at a higher rate and at a higher percentage than Philly.

And at this point in the season, none of those regular season games matter. The game we won Philly didn’t have their whole team and vice versa. Hawks have a real shot of winning this series