Give me a cheesesteak, an icy Strawberry Fanta, and lemon pepper wings Hawks v Sixers

Who wins in how many games

• Total voters

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I’m loving how this game ended for us tho...we fought through the pressure, won a road playoff game and still have a TON to work on. Situational basketball

this was a situation they needed as a young team. A tough ass test with Philly’s full squad playing but still being able to walk away with the W

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
So 76ers...

You outshot us from the field (54.9% vs 51.2%)

Outrebounded us (41 vs 35)

Got to the line more (35 vs 21)

Your best player, Embid, played damn near the whole game (38 mins) - most on their team and second to Trae's 39.

Seth. Freakin. Curry scored 21 - 21 freaking points!

Refs clearly favored you

And Hunter, arguably our most valuable player outside of Trae - didn't play.

AND YOU STILL LOST THE DAMN GAME

:mjlit:

Might’ve been their best shot we got in that 2nd half. If DeAndre is back on Wed we’re going up 2-0

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I'll say Ben Simmons is the best defensive player in the NBA, the discussion needs to end.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
The Hawks took all them punches and still came out on top...I'll take it

Took all them punches? That was like a C- level performance. We shot like dogshyt for most of the game and turned the ball over 19 times. Our bench was awful and yet Doc insisted on keeping them all out there early at the same time.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've seen enough trade Ben Simmons in the offseason and get Embiid a real 2nd star.
Ppl got mad at Stone and Gouston fans for saying we didn’t want dude and rlwould rather do a who rebuild. Dude been a fraud. Been the same player since his sophmore year. He’s not a star. He’s not a franchise cornerstone

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Took all them punches? That was like a C- level performance. We shot like dogshyt for most of the game and turned the ball over 19 times. Our bench was awful and yet Doc insisted on keeping them all out there early at the same time.

All that matter is who walking away with the W. We go again on Tuesday.