Give me a cheesesteak, an icy Strawberry Fanta, and lemon pepper wings Hawks v Sixers

Who wins in how many games

• Total voters

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
And Philly scored 70 in the 2nd with a lot of that was in fukkery time. I’d say the Hawks are more likely to repeat their 1st half than Philly is pulling off what they did in the last 5 minutes again.

The Hawks 2nd best player didn’t even play breh. :mjlol:

Hunter isn't your 2nd best player. And I'm a Hunter stan considering he's the biggest reason UVA won a title. Why are you Hawks fans lying to yourselves like this?

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
And Philly scored 70 in the 2nd with a lot of that was in fukkery time. I’d say the Hawks are more likely to repeat their 1st half than Philly is pulling off what they did in the last 5 minutes again.

The Hawks 2nd best player didn’t even play breh. :mjlol:
Deandre is our 2nd best player in your opinion?

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Hunter isn't your 2nd best player. And I'm a Hunter stan considering he's the biggest reason UVA won a title. Why are you Hawks fans lying to yourselves like this?

He is tho :dwillhuh:

He hasn’t been healthy most of this year but when he was healthy he was getting All Star consideration

Trae
Hunter
Bogi
Clint
JC

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
I got

1.) Ice
2.) Bogi
3.) Collins
4.) Hunter

Hunter’s better than JC. Hunter is a better overall defender (JC has improved tho), can create, better handle and better scorer

JC is a better athlete, shooter (ha got great touch especially in the post).

It’s not a huge difference but Hunter’s the better overall player at this point in their careers