Give me a cheesesteak, an icy Strawberry Fanta, and lemon pepper wings Hawks v Sixers

Who wins in how many games

• Total voters

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Maybe but give Philly credit. They turned up the pressure and we didn’t respond. Cant wait for refs to bail you out

Ever since the playoffs started you been Mr Nice Guy even with them bytch ass Knicks fans. Wassup breh. :dwillhuh:

I ain’t giving shyt. fukk em. They said we wouldnt win even if Embiid was out. He played and we still got the W. :pacspit:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
So 76ers...

You outshot us from the field (54.9% vs 51.2%)

Outrebounded us (41 vs 35)

Got to the line more (35 vs 21)

Your best player, Embid, played damn near the whole game (38 mins) - most on their team and second to Trae's 39.

Seth. Freakin. Curry scored 21 - 21 freaking points!

Refs clearly favored you

And Hunter, arguably our most valuable player outside of Trae - didn't play.

AND YOU STILL LOST THE DAMN GAME

:mjlit:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Danny was fukking awful. But 3/10 from the free throw line is inexcusable after what we just saw last series. Does he think if they advance the Nets or Bucks won’t just hack him?
At this point you just gotta live with the FTs. As long as he drives to the rim and doesn’t let the misses scare him, that’s what I’m looking for

we ain’t get aggressive Ben after that lil ~8 min burst again until the 4th. Need that all game, getting Collins out of the game allows him to be the best him defensively (on top of allowing Tobias to help off, who’s just too slow to recover back to his man)

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Guys gotta make themselves available and go back to the ball. No reason everyone ran down to the front court without going back for the ball to help their teammates
Nate would have easily made an adjustment there if we had a timeout, so not concerned about that moving forward tbh.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Ever since the playoffs started you been Mr Nice Guy even with them bytch ass Knicks fans. Wassup breh. :dwillhuh:

I ain’t giving shyt. fukk em. They said we would t win even if Embiid was out. He played and we still got the W. :pacspit:
He tryin sum different bc being an a$$hole ain’t never work for a Georgia sports team before :deadmanny: Hand to God, that’s what he’s doing

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Yeah there was no way we could sustain that kind of UNREAL shooting.

Gotta be better attacking the basket. Philly didn’t get in the penalty until the game was almost over. If you’re drawing fouls we could’ve gone to the line on some of those inbound plays when they started to pressure us. Just situational basketball that this Hawks team has never faced so it’s great to learn this in a road playoff win

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL

I ain’t giving shyt. fukk em. They said we would t win even if Embiid was out. He played and we still got the W. :pacspit:

:mjlol: I’m tryna be a better man