Give me a cheesesteak, an icy Strawberry Fanta, and lemon pepper wings Hawks v Sixers

Who wins in how many games

• Total voters

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Took all them punches? That was like a C- level performance. We shot like dogshyt for most of the game and turned the ball over 19 times. Our bench was awful and yet Doc insisted on keeping them all out there early at the same time.
You think we played well, we didn't. Solo was fukking awful. Hunter is out there, you was getting that ass kicked.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
They scored 74 points in the first half.

And Philly scored 70 in the 2nd with a lot of that was in fukkery time. I’d say the Hawks are more likely to repeat their 1st half than Philly is pulling off what they did in the last 5 minutes again.

The Hawks 2nd best player didn’t even play breh. :mjlol:

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
You think we played well, we didn't. Solo was fukking awful. Hunter is out there, you was getting that ass kicked.

Who cares, he's like your 6th best player. Trae, Bogi, and Collins all shot well. I know your team wasn't terrible because even Lou Will had a good playoff game.

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
Sixers fans talking about they’re encouraged by the comeback:francis:Man that game wasn’t close at all, we got our ass fukking whipped, I ain’t encouraged by shyt I saw today, fukk that bum ass comeback
Y’all shoulda never got down that much but that was a hell of an effort to come back

Y’all got long defenders y’all should trap traes little ass as much as possible rest of the series