Give me a cheesesteak, an icy Strawberry Fanta, and lemon pepper wings Hawks v Sixers

Who wins in how many games

• Total voters

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I mean listen Philly isn’t gonna get ran off their own court by 26...no one thought that was gonna last. I’m proud of how we fought through the pressure
Yep, #1 team in the east. This won't be easy for us but now they see it won't be for them either.

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
Yeah none of that shyt at the end was a foul. :stopitslime:Any of that takes place in the 1st 3 quarters and the Hawks are at the free throw line.

all jokes aside I thought the refs did a good job at the end letting them play

y’all just ain’t have a plan for the full court trap

don’t put it on the refs

B90X

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NINER EMPIRE
Exactly. Gotta be stronger with the ball too, not be so lackadaisical or expect a foul call.

We know what’s needed to beat these guys just gotta clean up a few things
Nate needs to go over the press break. Look to get the ball into the middle and Atlanta will be okay. That press caught them off guard and they couldn't call timeouts to adjust.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
It’s not just the trapping tho. It’s the obvious hacks to stop the clock that the refs just ignored. Truly some bs
Figured that would happen, we facing the #1 team in the east with the #2 defense. Refs will take that shyt as good defense instead of calling fouls. Their reputation is letting them get away with that shyt.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Nate needs to go over the press break. Look to get the ball into the middle and Atlanta will be okay. That press caught them off guard and they couldn't call timeouts to adjust.

Right. It’s basketball 101, I credit Philly for giving us that lesson even though we won.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Nate gotta have better big actions for the FC trap. They are too big and aggresive for it to be only the wings.

Guys gotta make themselves available and go back to the ball. No reason everyone ran down to the front court without going back for the ball to help their teammates