I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
:dame:bragging about your parents money is so corny
This.

And I come from money.

I made my current lifestyle and money on my damn own and it's been that way for a while...so. My folks are happy that I can atleast return the favor as far as money is concerned whenever they need it. And lord knows they spent alot on my ass in college. :whew:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
No, A trust fund baby doesnt take post from other websites and copying them to another. Thats some broke, anti social weirdo shyt.

A trust fund baby is out making memories
I live in New York and I know some trust fund babies...like loaded. Don't have to work. Can spend all day in Tribeca and SOHO at Opening Ceremony and wasting money at VFILES. Some of them are legit very anti-social and weird and troll internet forums to burn through time. But because they have money they're more fun to be around and outgoing and legit funny and interesting people. And people generally like to be around them cause they got loot.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I live in New York and I know some trust fund babies...like loaded. Don't have to work. Can spend all day in Tribeca and SOHO at Opening Ceremony and wasting money at VFILES. Some of them are legit very anti-social and weird and troll internet forums to burn through time. But because they have money they're more fun to be around and outgoing and legit funny and interesting people. And people generally like to be around them cause they got loot.
sound like a empty life lol....maybe thats the balance

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There's a lot is bytch dudes in here. Why are you going to hate on a trust fun female, I never heard of that. If you have some pimp or playa in your game you would try to milk her for her money. To many bytch dudes in the world.

Purse first, ass last
:mjlol: stop taking yourself so seriously. It's the inanent.

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
I have no dog in this fight but did the target of OP's post accept The Salon Forum fund money for that domestic situation?

shyt ain't lookin right in the light mane...Hell, the paper trails starting to look funny too..:patrice:

Last edited: