@Giselle is a trust fund baby

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
Here is the start of the convo. & He's still going like he didn't start. It was in a thread about old people. I started it with a clip of Jay Z not knowing what snapchat is, then shared a story about my dad not knowing what a dm is or what "it goes down in the dm/pm" means (from the song). This 33 year old must have felt old, bothered or personally attacked by my thread. lol

This was his response.
Im 33 and dont have snap chat...and dont know how to use it....However I drive a Range Rover and you dont

So I let him know. :queen:
LOL What did you think you were doing?

You don't know me.
A range rover is one of the cars that I drive/ride in. Going to and from one of my houses or school.
Braging about a car b/c that's probably the only thing you have @ 33 :mjlol: & probably just bought it too.

I just noticed you said drive and not own. You're probably leasing your shxt. LOL

& he's still going on and on.

QueenSheba

All Star
Daps
Wu dat in your avi?

Sorry, I don't speak Chinese.
riRyDF1.png

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Whats wrong with leasing?

Some folks want a new car every 3 years, and don't wanna deal with the maintenance long term.

@Giselle if anything leasing shows you balling more than anything

Dumb bytch thought she was crackin jokes but dont even understand what you just posted......still aint posted her "fleet" of cars yet.....:mjlol: