@Giselle is a trust fund baby

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
Given: 10 minutes ago
KOOL-AID commented: (ur a troll and regarding yo last rep comment i disagree u ugly c*nt) Post #17693298

KOOL-AID commented: (Ur ugly) Post #17389203

KOOL-AID commented: (you need some help) Post #16833395

This guy is really in his feelings all b/c I wouldn't take him off of ignore. I shouldn't matter that much to you. @KOOL-AID

& Don't pm me about chemical peels, vitamin c serums, or any other questions about your skin. Your shxt can stay bumpy and discolored :umad:

Last edited:

Monte Cristo

Banned
Daps
Whose alias are you?

You are the same one who pmed me about my post about short guys when you barely had any posts. Telling me that I was being mean and need to "chill out" with that.

Your feelings are just hurt.

Some of you guys are so sensitive.
I'm taller than 6 ft

You didn't hurt my feelings. I just called you out for trolling :yeshrug:

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
I'm taller than 6 ft

You didn't hurt my feelings. I just called you out for trolling :yeshrug:

Stating my height preference when asked isn't trolling.

I doubt you're 6ft tall. If you were, you wouldn't have claimed that I was bashing short guys by stating my preference,and you wouldn't have pmed me about it b/c it's really not that serious. :queen:

Audemar

Superstar
Daps
She is a he, much like Amethyst, and a habitual liar.
Noted.
What is a trust fund baby
Traditionally, kids whose parent(s) set aside trust funds for them such that they would never have to financially fend for themselves. Such kids are usually extremely privileged and typically carry the most repugnant of attitudes for several reasons including, but not limited to, extreme entitlement issues.

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
:dame:bragging about your parents money is so corny
Braging about anything on the internet is "corny" "lame" period. I have already stated that. As you see, I didn't start this or the convo. That guy stepped to me first :queen: