giphy.gif
Wu dat in your avi?

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
@Giselle

How's school going?

Everything is going fine except for my accounting class :mjcry:

I'm about to start looking for paid internships within the next few weeks and maybe join a club.

It's difficult trying to make friends/acquaintances if you aren't in a club or don't live in the dorms. Or at least it is for me. I don't go up and talk to people unless I have to, like during class. & I don't linger around the school much either. I usually just go to class and go home (I get "chauffeured" right now, I don't have a parking pass & i don't really want to drive when it's cold/snowy. I don't think I'll be driving until march or april). People do come up and talk to me outside of class stuff sometimes, but it's always guys, never girls. A girl has never started a convo with me yet outside of class stuff. I wonder how do girls make female friends then.

There's a lot is bytch dudes in here. Why are you going to hate on a trust fun female, I never heard of that. If you have some pimp or playa in your game you would try to milk her for her money. To many bytch dudes in the world.

Purse first, ass last

:mjlol:

That wouldn't work on me :queen:

I have no dog in this fight but did the target of OP's post accept The Salon Forum fund money for that domestic situation?

shyt ain't lookin right in the light mane...Hell, the paper trails starting to look funny too..:patrice:

That's a different giselle/jiselle.

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
Id rather be the guy who is making that car payment on his own than being the person who asks Dad if they can take the Range for the night :yeshrug:

Though if someone's parents are going to pay and they have money, that's their business, not mine. I just wouldn't try to shyt on others for what they don't have.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
@Juicy Please use your money for your benefit, not detriment.
In reality that's not a popular sentiment.
We're talking about dollars.
Every penny counts, every cent.

just realized this rhymed. But yeah, I use it to pay for school. I decided to only spend money I earn on things I want, I save my trust, and all the other money I get just for existing, for my siblings and for my future kids.

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
Id rather be the guy who is making that car payment on his own than being the person who asks Dad if they can take the Range for the night :yeshrug:

Though if someone's parents are going to pay and they have money, that's their business, not mine. I just wouldn't try to shyt on others for what they don't have.

That's exactly what the guy who is also quoted in the op tried to do to me first. He didn't know though.

I wonder why no one is saying anything about him.:jbhmm: