All Star
Daps
authentic trust-fund baby reporting in.

queen.gif
queen.gif

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
If they don't bush this, Y'all are about to give me another featured thread with my name in the title.

I guess I'm so interesting or entertaining .

Also, I see people posting half of convos, so that must mean my secret stans (people on my ignore list) are in here.

All of this for me? I must be "that bish" . lol

Enjoy this thread guys.
giphy.gif

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
If they don't bush this, Y'all are about to give me another featured thread with my name in the title.

I guess I'm so interesting or entertaining .

Also, I see people posting half of convos, so that must mean my secret stans (people on my ignore list) are in here.

All of this for me? I must be "that bish" . lol

Enjoy this thread guys.
giphy.gif

Ayo - lemme hold like $3,500 rhett quick.

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Stating my height preference when asked isn't trolling.

I doubt you're 6ft tall. If you were, you wouldn't have claimed that I was bashing short guys by stating my preference,and you wouldn't have pmed me about it b/c it's really not that serious. :queen:

have to c/s this, tall nikkas love it when women talk about height preferences :win:

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
No, A trust fund baby doesnt take post from other websites and copying them to another. Thats some broke, anti social weirdo shyt.

A trust fund baby is out making memories
Sir/ma'am, you have 22,255 (and counting) messages on here though. Having 22 thousand messages on a message board is what's really some "broke, anti social weirdo shyt". :skip:

I share gossip and news when I have time. & I have lots of time during school breaks. You've been in a lot of those threads and a lot of those threads have been featured, so others like them as well.

You stay in my threads or threads about me just being so negative. You can put me on ignore :queen:

Muppet

Banned
Daps
Who cares if "it" is a trust fund baby. Like in my previous thread, instead of hating. You should be asking advice on the person is able to afford certain things.