@Giselle is a trust fund baby

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Sir/ma'am, you have 22,255 (and counting) messages on here though. Having 22 thousand messages on a message board is what's really some "broke, anti social weirdo shyt". :skip:

I share gossip and news when I have time. & I have lots of time during school breaks. You've been in a lot of those threads and a lot of those threads have been featured, so others like them as well.

You stay in my threads or threads about me just being so negative. You can put me on ignore :queen:
No its not, Im here discussing music and sports and I like to talk( one of the few non introverted geeks on here). So I'm always engaged in conversation.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Sir/ma'am, you have 22,255 (and counting) messages on here though. Having 22 thousand messages on a message board is what's really some "broke, anti social weirdo shyt". :skip:

I share gossip and news when I have time. & I have lots of time during school breaks. You've been in a lot of those threads and a lot of those threads have been featured, so others like them as well.

You stay in my threads or threads about me just being so negative. You can put me on ignore :queen:
This made me laugh :mjlol:

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
No its not, Im here discussing music and sports and I like to talk( one of the few non introverted geeks on here). So I'm always engaged in conversation.

You've been on here almost 4 years and have almost 22300 posts. That is 5,575 posts per year on avg. I've been on here for 2 years and just recently passed the number of posts you would make in one. But you're claiming that I'm the "broke weird antisocial" one. :skip:

K, if that makes you feel better, I guess.

Bye now :queen:

Labadi_Mantse

All Star
Daps
Who cares if "it" is a trust fund baby. Like in my previous thread, instead of hating. You should be asking advice on the person is able to afford certain things.

Asking someone who inherited their money how they can afford certain things is like asking LeBron James how he got to be 6'8" with a 40 plus inch vertical and as a result can do windmill dunks

:pachaha:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Who cares if "it" is a trust fund baby. Like in my previous thread, instead of hating. You should be asking advice on the person is able to afford certain things.
EHugN0O.png

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
Goodnight guys. I have to wake up early tomorrow morning. I'll be back to read this thread after class.

I wonder will it be featured by then. :queen:

• Dap
Reactions: Meh