Girls taking forever to text back

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I have slept with other girls from tinder/bumble but her we were looking for something serious. I feel letdown

Oh you fell into that trap. I’m emotionally unavailable because I’m scared of that exact thing happening. Women will gas you the fukk up only to switch it up on you as soon as you start caring. Take it as a lesson learned

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
Sometimes you can talk you way out of p*ssy. Cut down on texting and talking on the phone and instead communicate in person where you can build real connection. Also smash first and establish sexual attraction before you start having deep conversations and she makes you into her emotional support.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
bytches cruel. You don’t want a wifey off an app anyway.

RealCrownHeights

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Lol so I match with a bish on hinge, she dry so I'm being more dry. She hit me like you still wanna go out Friday I'm like yea, she show up late but the date was fire. Ended up having date 2 for brunch on Sunday. I get back to her crib we kissing. she saying not yet but I know that mean third time is the charm. In between this, she texting mad fast. I hit on date 3 and started hitting that whole week, and she saying Im so good blah blah.She told me she like spontaneous shi* so I cooked, she on her period but grinding on me kissing me. She goes to dc that weekend, and whole weekend no text's and acting wild dry. Im like you good? she said yea I'm just with my family.
She come back still mad dry, I hit her she like I think we should slow down "but I like you but I'm not ready for a relationship". Then she goes to Talum for her b day the following week. No response and no text back. so I don't hit her except for "happy b day" she says "thank youuu with a white heart" back in the city and it's nice today out so I hit her like i owe you a birthday drink and no response. After DC she was texting back wild late like when we first matched on hinge. I'll probably try and fuc* again but bish is demoted like a mf.

Sniper

All Star
Daps
Lol so I match with a bish on hinge, she dry so I'm being more dry. She hit me like you still wanna go out Friday I'm like yea, she show up late but the date was fire. Ended up having date 2 for brunch on Sunday. I get back to her crib we kissing. she saying not yet but I know that mean third time is the charm. In between this, she texting mad fast. I hit on date 3 and started hitting that whole week, and she saying Im so good blah blah.She told me she like spontaneous shi* so I cooked, she on her period but grinding on me kissing me. She goes to dc that weekend, and whole weekend no text's and acting wild dry. Im like you good? she said yea I'm just with my family.
She come back still mad dry, I hit her she like I think we should slow down "but I like you but I'm not ready for a relationship". Then she goes to Talum for her b day the following week. No response and no text back. so I don't hit her except for "happy b day" she says "thank youuu with a white heart" back in the city and it's nice today out so I hit her like i owe you a birthday drink and no response. After DC she was texting back wild late like when we first matched on hinge. I'll probably try and fuc* again but bish is demoted like a mf.

No offense but it sounds like your were demoted.

:francis:

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Lol so I match with a bish on hinge, she dry so I'm being more dry. She hit me like you still wanna go out Friday I'm like yea, she show up late but the date was fire. Ended up having date 2 for brunch on Sunday. I get back to her crib we kissing. she saying not yet but I know that mean third time is the charm. In between this, she texting mad fast. I hit on date 3 and started hitting that whole week, and she saying Im so good blah blah. She told me she like spontaneous shi* so I cooked, she on her period but grinding on me kissing me. She goes to dc that weekend, and whole weekend no text's and acting wild dry. Im like you good? she said yea I'm just with my family.

My guy no offense, but you're on a roster, she went to Tulum, that Jamaica, Cancun, etc. are ho getaways and if there's no photos her "family" is ho friends or ballers. This is why I say you should never bust your ass to get the drawls, because you can bet ya life there's been multiple men she let hit on date number 1. You can bush her (I would because I don't tolerate all that), or just focus on other women, ya life, etc.

Hopefully you learned something from this. Y'all built different, I ain't getting in the kitchen for a woman I'm not in a relationship with. My nikka postmates/doordash exist

:mjlol:

RealCrownHeights

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
My guy no offense, but you're on a roster, she went to Tulum, that Jamaica, Cancun, etc. are ho getaways and if there's no photos her "family" is ho friends or ballers. This is why I say you should never bust your ass to get the drawls, because you can bet ya life there's been multiple men she let hit on date number 1. You can bush her (I would because I don't tolerate all that), or just focus on other women, ya life, etc.

Hopefully you learned something from this. Y'all built different, I ain't getting in the kitchen for a woman I'm not in a relationship with. My nikka postmates/doordash exist

:mjlol:

Fact's lesson learned. I chalked it up as karma for dirt I did to women in the past. Funny thing is we both vaccinated, I'm sure I'll run into her this summer we live close to each other