Girls taking forever to text back

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
@Rozay Oro

You my youngin

I already done claimed you for $1000 in coli cash :birdman:

Pm if you want some real advice from someone who gives a shyt about you and your escapades

:birdman:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
To be honest...your right to a large extent..

Like I stated, if you not in a female social circle, you cant take the shortcut..
No matter how uncomfortable it might be for alot of them, I want a verbal convo..if I cant get it, no point of keeping the number....

nikkas really be selling themselves short by ignoring the fundamentals...

This man gets it. Dap+rep

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I am not sure why you are taking the post as an attack on you. I said nothing personally insulting to you. I just said I don't agree with you and stated exactly why I don't agree.

:deadmanny:

And my posts have never been about not communicating. They are about not treating texting like a real effort to get to know someone. You keep trying to change to scope of the conversation.

Again you and I are texting now. So if I decide not to reply to your posts am I obligated to tell you I don't want to reply to your posts? Nah you wouldn't give a shyt right? We would just move on with our lives and get back to the posts when he got time to do so right? What's wrong with that?:pachaha:

The only difference in the conversation we are having now and texting a chick is that you wanna fukk her. You only get aggy because you want them cheeks. :heh: Ya'll literally have informal conversations that you exit and enter at will every time you log on to this forum. But somehow if a chick does the same to you she's a terrible person who can't communicate.
:russ:

The hypocrisy is unreal.

But it's cool. No hard feelings. This is just a casual conversation. It ain't that serious.

Your response to me was hostile. I started my initial response as saying no disrespect to you, then said what I said. The tone of your response was slightly hostile, but I am not mad at you.

Bottomline, you can do what you want. I don’t agree that we are texting. We are exchanging posts. Texting is more personal than msg board posts, but less personal than phone chats which is less than in person chats. There are gradations to this shyt...

Lastly, if you don’t respond to me then you don’t. That is on you! But, I will agree that women and men who lack social decorum whether online, on the phone or in person don’t mean shyt to me. They get what they put out into the world.

Karma/cause and effect is real..

At the end of the day, OP will learn how to navigate though people who have communication struggles. You seem to know how to handle yours and I know how to handle mine.

It’s all good though. I appreciate the feedback once again!

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Wondering why won't make things better, all you can do is move on and move smarter. Treat this as a learning experience
Idk what i messed up in. If she wanted something serious

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
A chick I’m fukking with didnt ghost me, but the bytch been acting like she too busy the last few days. So you know I had to keep it playa.

I asked the bytch to make me some macaroni cause she made some before and it was fire. So I had to ask her again a few days later. Then she hit me up on some other shyt. So I say, nikka where my macaroni. She gon say, what I tell you about talking to me like that:picard: I’m like bytch you know a nikka want some macaroni. “Oh I been busy” Ok I got a plan for this.

I’m ignorant and I like to play mental warfare with these hoes. So I hit up another bytch who I know gon make it and told her to make it. So of course she was like hell yeah. So she dropped it off today.

So shorty hit me up last night and was like I’m gonna make it this weekend. I responded and told her I had another bytch make me some already. Then she gonna tell me I’m being dramatic and petty. Should have made the macaroni :yeshrug:

So I told her I still want it. I think she mad. But I got two pans of macaroni. When she come over tomorrow or Sunday, I’m gonna answer the door eating the macaroni other shorty made:troll:

If you not engaging in mental warfare with these women, I feel bad for you. I just be having fun really. If a bytch playing around just, move on. Or engage in mental games cause that shyt be fun and it be pissing them hoes off. I swear it’s just a sport for me.
Lmaooooo nikka we need thread on this mental warfare

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
Every thread, shyt just gets worse for you breh. :francis:

It's like watching Making the Band but the GMB version. You're going to come through on the season finale as a 5 Star HOH General.
:dead:Niiiigggggaaaaaaaa

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
i dont call them bytches if thats what you referring to, but oh yes this is definitely how i talk to them.
You must be talking to some bottom of the barrel women then. No woman with self respect or integrity would ever let you call them a bytch or beg them to make mac and cheese for them smh

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
her bf caught her talking to you.
This, had a similar situation with a woman once, we would go out, talk almost 24/7, her boyfriend found out and she had to dead it. I respect it because she’s a loyal girlfriend, but I hate it because she’s a loyal girlfriend

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
This, had a similar situation with a woman once, we would go out, talk almost 24/7, her boyfriend found out and she had to dead it. I respect it because she’s a loyal girlfriend, but I hate it because she’s a loyal girlfriend
How she loyal and was going out with you