Girls taking forever to text back

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
So like y'all all confirmed she found another guy.

She hit me yesterday " hey sorry I been distant don't think I was trying to ghost you, I just took some time to myself and I don't think we should continue"

Me : I respect that, wish you all the best, curious as to why? I felt things were going well"

Her: "Honestly It's nothing on your part at all. I just met someone that I want to pursue"

Me: Okay cool, Thanks for being honest. Take care

"I was a cold dude, I'm getting back to my ways"- Big lesson learned Out of all the hinge joint's she was probably the baddest and she lived close to me too, so I let my guard down a bit. Summer time I'm back on savage mode, I might cold approach until I get tired

At least she told me why I guess (most women wouldn't do that) but damage is done.

Chicks will want to spend all this time together then switch it up and say things are moving too fast. I had a similar situation with a chick.

The most twisted thing is I bet the guy she's pursuing is barely giving her any attention.

She'll circle back round when things inevitably go south with him. Hopefully by then you'll have some winners in your rotation so you dont even have to entertain her.

Daps
what an epic thread...

here's my 2 cents even though no one likely see it

do you know how much shyt (figuratively and literally) you do in 48 hours and a female cant respond to a text that literally sits in her notification base?? (even worst if she swiped it away)
:mindblown:

thats INSTANT BUSH status if yall just started dating. Even girlfriends and wives do this too though sadly
:camby:

but one thing i did find funny in this thread is people saying...

"if Trey Songz texted her, she would've replied in 2 mins"

that makes zero sense because if Beyonce texted us nikkas, we would reply in 2 seconds.

comparing celebs is just a different animal. All of America envies the stars.

Daps

She hit me yesterday " hey sorry I been distant don't think I was trying to ghost you, I just took some time to myself and I don't think we should continue"

Me : I respect that, wish you all the best, curious as to why? I felt things were going well"

Her: "Honestly It's nothing on your part at all. I just met someone that I want to pursue"

"I was a cold dude, I'm getting back to my ways"- Big lesson learned Out of all the hinge joint's she was probably the baddest and she lived close to me too, so I let my guard down a bit. Summer time I'm back on savage mode, I might cold approach until I get tired

At least she told me why I guess (most women wouldn't do that) but damage is done.
Thats a pretty cool response. I see nikkas said to be "hard on hoes" but she came to you with respect and u replied with respect. She will remember you as a guy who can handle rejection and not shoot her when u see her in the streets.

this is a case of you fully understanding the concept of "it wasnt your girl, it was just your turn"

i think the "who is this?" :birdman: text is only reserved for a girl who ghosted u and replied weeks later saying

"hey big head, what u up to?" :queen:

that immature clown shyt

Sniper

All Star
Daps
what an epic thread...

here's my 2 cents even though no one likely see it

do you know how much shyt (figuratively and literally) you do in 48 hours and a female cant respond to a text that literally sits in her notification base?? (even worst if she swiped it away)
:mindblown:

thats INSTANT BUSH status if yall just started dating. Even girlfriends and wives do this too though sadly

but one thing i did find funny in this thread is people saying...

"if Trey Songz texted her, she would've replied in 2 mins"

that makes zero sense because if Beyonce texted us nikkas, we would reply in 2 seconds.

comparing celebs is just a different animal. All of America envies the stars.

Doesn’t matter if they’re a celebrity or not. If a person’s interested, they’ll respond.

If not, then they won’t.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State

You're a bigger man than me cause I wouldn't have even still had shorty number in my phone.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Chicks will want to spend all this time together then switch it up and say things are moving too fast. I had a similar situation with a chick.
Just went through the exact same shyt :dead:

Its hilarious how much the game is the same for everybody. Now watch in about a week or two they come back around talking about some “Hey” :mjlol:

Sniper

All Star
Daps
You're a bigger man than me cause I wouldn't have even still had shorty number in my phone.

He’s not a better man than me, he’s just a nice man hanging on to hope.

giphy.gif

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
The fact this is so common is fukking miserable. I can’t even remember what the bytch I was sweating in the OP name is :mjlol:. Thank God for this plant job.