Girls taking forever to text back

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Fact's lesson learned. I chalked it up as karma for dirt I did to women in the past. Funny thing is we both vaccinated, I'm sure I'll run into her this summer we live close to each other
If you do, act like you don't remember her/ignore her. It'll fukk her head up, and I bet you she'll magically want to message you, if she doesn't just say hi right then and there.

Sniper

All Star
Daps
If you do, act like you don't remember her/ignore her. It'll fukk her head up, and I bet you she'll magically want to message you, if she doesn't just say hi right then and there.

It’d be better he was polite\nice and kept it movin.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Honestly I don't even care no more brehs...a few years ago I can admit that shyt urked my soul...but after having so many situations where chicks would text me quicker than 30 seconds and was still doing me wrong, the level of text priority don't mean shyt to me anymore.

The ones who taking 30 seconds to hit me back can be doing you just as dirty as the ones taking 30 hours to text back

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
:yeshrug:

I forget

:francis: Only my kid gets immediate responses or else I’ll forget...mom, dad, gparents, work, spam, Who Wants To Be A Millionaire lifeline all have slipped through my remembrance a few times

:snoop: It’s a horrible habit.....I can go a whole day with my phone left at home and not realize it :why: until break

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
I assume many of you are talking about online dating, so you’re texting strangers, but I don’t do that.

I only like texting my friends or people that I met irl bc they already know my tone and a bit of personality.

Judging from people’s reactions on lsa , I noticed that the way I type often sounds harsh, insensitive, dry, too direct, etc probably bc I usually use full sentences, punctuation and other things required in an essay. And on here, I noticed that some people can’t tell when I’m joking.

Also, I’m not about to have whole paragraphs of a discussion through text, that needs to be done in person or on a call. People get mad when they text me an essay and don’t get the response they want.

Lol so I match with a bish on hinge, she dry so I'm being more dry. She hit me like you still wanna go out Friday I'm like yea, she show up late but the date was fire. Ended up having date 2 for brunch on Sunday. I get back to her crib we kissing. she saying not yet but I know that mean third time is the charm. In between this, she texting mad fast. I hit on date 3 and started hitting that whole week, and she saying Im so good blah blah.She told me she like spontaneous shi* so I cooked, she on her period but grinding on me kissing me. She goes to dc that weekend, and whole weekend no text's and acting wild dry. Im like you good? she said yea I'm just with my family.
She come back still mad dry, I hit her she like I think we should slow down "but I like you but I'm not ready for a relationship". Then she goes to Talum for her b day the following week. No response and no text back. so I don't hit her except for "happy b day" she says "thank youuu with a white heart" back in the city and it's nice today out so I hit her like i owe you a birthday drink and no response. After DC she was texting back wild late like when we first matched on hinge. I'll probably try and fuc* again but bish is demoted like a mf.
Most likely there is another man she’s seeing. You should move on.

Last edited:

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
No need to “Act” like he has no idea who she is, that’s frontin and trying to hard.

She doesn't know that, and trying too hard in what sense. If I feel you wronged me and I want get back the effort I put in for get back is determined by me and no one else. He already got the yams, he's not trying to do anything. At this point he's just ego checking a bytch by not giving her attention. Your argument is like saying giving someone who wronged you the silent treatment is "trying too hard".

Sniper

All Star
Daps
She doesn't know that, and trying too hard in what sense. If I feel you wronged me and I want get back the effort I put in for get back is determined by me and no one else. He already got the yams, he's not trying to do anything. At this point he's just ego checking a bytch by not giving her attention. Your argument is like saying giving someone who wronged you the silent treatment is "trying too hard".

No, him acting like he doesn’t know a person he slept with is trying too hard. If you’ve been wronged, you’re entitled to give a person the silent treatment.

Him “Acting” like he doesn’t know who she is is petty, and it takes more energy to act like you don’t know someone than it does to say hello and keep it movin.

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
No, him acting like he doesn’t know a person he slept with is trying too hard. If you’ve been wronged, you’re entitled to give a person the silent treatment.

Him “Acting” like he doesn’t know who she is is petty, and it takes more energy to act like you don’t know someone than it does to say hello and keep it movin.

Well your entitled to your opinion, agree to disagree :yeshrug:

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Lol so I match with a bish on hinge, she dry so I'm being more dry. She hit me like you still wanna go out Friday I'm like yea, she show up late but the date was fire. Ended up having date 2 for brunch on Sunday. I get back to her crib we kissing. she saying not yet but I know that mean third time is the charm. In between this, she texting mad fast. I hit on date 3 and started hitting that whole week, and she saying Im so good blah blah.She told me she like spontaneous shi* so I cooked, she on her period but grinding on me kissing me. She goes to dc that weekend, and whole weekend no text's and acting wild dry. Im like you good? she said yea I'm just with my family.
She come back still mad dry, I hit her she like I think we should slow down "but I like you but I'm not ready for a relationship". Then she goes to Talum for her b day the following week. No response and no text back. so I don't hit her except for "happy b day" she says "thank youuu with a white heart" back in the city and it's nice today out so I hit her like i owe you a birthday drink and no response. After DC she was texting back wild late like when we first matched on hinge. I'll probably try and fuc* again but bish is demoted like a mf.
I already knew where this was headed after the first two sentences...2 dates in 2 days then meeting up all week for sex lol I already knew the ending

Sniper

All Star
Daps
How so, and for who? I'm genuinely trying to see you perspective. I have suspicions, but I don't want to make assumptions

She didn’t do him wrong, she’s just no longer interested. She has other men that she’s paying attention to.

For him to act like he doesn’t know her is petty and childish. They had sex, he’s not a celebrity smashing a large variety of women so he remembers.

They went on dates, talked on the phone and talked through text. They know each other.

She basically ghosted him and the next time he sees her he’s supposed to say “Who are you”?

If he sees her and acts like he doesn’t see her then that’s cool. But if they interact and he acts like he doesn’t know her? That’s kinda petty and she’ll know it.

Smile, say hello and keep it movin. No small talk, no asking how she’s doing or what she’s been up to. If you bump into her, acknowledge her and go about your business.