Girls taking forever to text back

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
I appreciated and still appreciate that, I guess I didn't phrase it well my point is you need to not focus on women so much once you comfortable (not even necessarily happy) comfortable with ya self they pick up on that and will give you opportunities. But you gotta get that down first. Plus there's a whole ass pandemic happening rn so I wouldn't be rushing to meet new people anyway (I'm sure as hell not). I'm not the first and apparently won't be the last breh to give you advice to that effect, but you can lead a horse to water.....

Peace breh, Imma just stay out ya threads :manny:
You’re encouraged to post but don’t be on that fukk shyt. Thanks and you’re welcome breh.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I dislike being ghosted as much as the next man (it's just the principle of it). But the sooner you realize that people are gonna do whatever the hell they want to do regardless of whether you like it or not, you just shrug it off and move on :manny:

I respectfully disagree my guy. I've done both, and online is very easy compared cold approaching. I feel like many people don't have the finesse for that. Just my opinion though. I do understand where you're coming from with the last statement

The op doesn't have any text game though.

Daps
Breh gets more Ghosted than Luigi in his third mansion
full

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Chances are, there ain't nothing seriously wrong with him besides being boring + low confidence. These broads just don't care.

Everything can go right with a woman on a date. Good conversation vibes, good attraction, y'all set up another date, next thing you know she ghosts:wow:
Yup. It happens to everyone. Part of the game.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I’m doing that but this the only one that something serious was happening

meh add another one
women are transient nowadays I say if you lucky the avg chick will be around for 3-4 weeks just milk it like a cow when you can and have another one is reserve

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
Wondering why won't make things better, all you can do is move on and move smarter. Treat this as a learning experience