Girls taking forever to text back

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
Same shyt. nikka I couldn't sleep right until I got this petty shyt out of my system I swear on everything. Idc if she ain't fukking with me or now.:ahh::heh::pachaha::skip:

Yo I did this too, I thought turning your read receipts was lame but its time to let these women know we can leave them on read as well. #leaveheronread2020

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
Yo I did this too, I thought turning your read receipts was lame but its time to let these women know we can leave them on read as well. #leaveheronread2020
Doesnt it automatically turn to "seen" once you see a text? Lol wtf is this turn on read shyt

Robo Squirrel

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
We all know the truth.

This thread went on too long....

Ainy nobody busy.

The "I ain't by my phone all day" shyt is bullshyt.

She ain't hitting u back like a normal person having a conversation. Or just 1 word answers...

Shorty dont give a fukk... guaranteed shes hitting the nikka she like or fukking back immediately... and getting mad at him for not hitting her back lmao

Again... send her a dikk pic... or offer her a couple bux to come "chill"

That'll End the bullshyt right there...
Thats when I knew shyt changed. I mean abruptly as fukk. It was no GN texts. Then one word answers. To me just saying fukk it.fukking bytch.

Robo Squirrel

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
I dont even do dix pics my nikka, but on some real shyt, if I hadn't deleted her from my contacts already I would most definitely shoot 3 of them shytz that bytches direction off
GP alone. (She supposedly hates dix pics):yeshrug:

This broad got me tight right now my nikka!:wtb:

Robo Squirrel

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
I dont even do dix pics my nikka, but on some real shyt, if I hadn't deleted her from my contacts already I would most definitely shoot 3 of them shytz that bytches direction off
GP alone. (She supposedly hates dix pics):yeshrug:

That broad got me tight right now my nikka!:wtb:

@turf president
@mag357
@Squirtle

:mjlol:

mag357

Superstar
Daps

Sending a well placed, tactical dikk pic... changes the energy of whatever is going on...

nikkaz cant even phathom how many times a bytch has short texted me... tried to ghost a nikka.
And I just sent the bytch one of my signature dic pix....
And I'm either getting some p*ssy or now she starts showing more energy with the txting

Or the bytch gets pissed... either way. I ain't wasting my time with that shyt

Robo Squirrel

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
Sending a well placed, tactical dikk pic... changes the energy of whatever is going on...

nikkaz cant even phathom how many times a bytch has short texted me... tried to ghost a nikka.
And I just sent the bytch one of my signature dic pix....
And I'm either getting some p*ssy or now she starts showing more energy with the txting

Or the bytch gets pissed... either way. I ain't wasting my time with that shyt
:mjlol:well played sir.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
If a person with a whole family and life doesn't get back to you right away they're a poor communicator? The entitlement in this thread is off the charts. Folks really be thinking folks need to jump because you want some attention. Geez

Ya'll must be young. I can't imagine my friends with families getting in their feeling because a text didn't come right away.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
If a person with a whole family and life doesn't get back to you right away they're a poor communicator? The entitlement in this thread is off the charts. Folks really be thinking folks need to jump because you want some attention. Geez

Ya'll must be young. I can't imagine my friends with families getting in their feeling because a text didn't come right away.

save it. You females will never admit to your poor communication skills towards the opposite sex. You make time for people you want to talk to and lay rules for people you don’t. We know you better than y’all know yourself cause of your actions not your words

Last edited:

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Women keep their phones on them all the time. If they are interested in a dude or interested in having a conversation with a dude they will text back ASAP. Doesn't matter the situation. If they don't care whether they have a conversation or not with you, they will text back when they feel like it because you're shyt to them.

If you are attractive to them they will text back immediately. If you're not good looking then you aren't a priority and therefore she will text back when she wants. Most likely after she already texted the attractive dude and/or person(s) she's interested in having conversations with.

I suppose you can't blame women for that mindset, but the smart thing to do is delete the number immediately and move on to the next person.

bennyfein

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Whitesboro, NY

Please go. Women are on their phones 24/7. You all live for attention, especially from men you are interested in.

So if a woman doesn't text you back in a reasonable amount of time she's just not interested in you.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
save it. You females will never admit to your poor communication skills towards the opposite sex. You make time for people you want to talk to and lay rules for people you don’t. We know you better than y’all know yourself cause of your actions not your words

I treat everyone the same and again i have a lot of positive relationships that don't mind because they're not pressed. Ya'll just feel entitled because you're just too eager. If you all had options and kept busy it wouldn't be an issue. Ya'll can't see past you're own entitlement though. Ya'll can't even conceptualize the thought that someone isn't as pressed for communication as you all or that not everyone is breaking their necks to reply to impersonal texts. I swear folks now a days just feel like they shouldn't have to put in time for anything. You just want everything handed to you. A chick should just see, jump up and down with glee at the thought that you asked for your number, you send her a "what you doing?" text and then she is ready to drop the draws.

But when I was growing up we didn't have constant access to each which is probably why I ain't on IG clocking people's movements and then getting in my feelings when they made a post.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Please go. Women are on their phones 24/7. You all live for attention, especially from men you are interested in.

So if a woman doesn't text you back in a reasonable amount of time she's just not interested in you.

This is the thing I am talking about. Why the hell should someone who doesn't know shyt about you automatically be interested you? What's wrong with working your way up to being a priority? Ya'll wanna be people's first priority out the gate.