Girls taking forever to text back

mag357

Superstar
Daps
We all know the truth.

This thread went on too long....

Ainy nobody busy.

The "I ain't by my phone all day" shyt is bullshyt.

She ain't hitting u back like a normal person having a conversation. Or just 1 word answers...

Shorty dont give a fukk... guaranteed shes hitting the nikka she like or fukking back immediately... and getting mad at him for not hitting her back lmao

Again... send her a dikk pic... or offer her a couple bux to come "chill"

That'll End the bullshyt right there...

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Well I finally text her back. She responded and we text for a second. I got her to text last and I aint hit her back since.:mjlol:

Call me petty but I'm satisfied now.

:troll:

#fukkingc*nt
#ghosttown
you should turn on your read receipts and leave her on read

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
No we just have lives and can maintain a relationship without feeling obligated to each others attention. Not everyone is pressed like you sir. You're the type of self entitled person i'm talking about. Throwing a fit if people don't conduct themselves exactly like you want. Take that up tight shyt somewhere.

just don’t talk to anyone in general. The thread is about how you guy have poor communication skills and you are proving it right now.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
The guy said he saw her posting some bullshyt snaps all throughout the two days. That's what qualifies as 'busy' :pachaha:

Like I said 99.999 percent of the time all that excuse shyt will be BS so to the men bushing these women it's probably warranted, bush and move on to the next brehs :ehh:

to them we shouldn’t bush them. we should keep wasting our time hitting them up as they look at our text and ignore us or text us 3 days later.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
So you're saying you don't carry your phone on you and you don't see when you have a new alert? Anyway, the OP already said this chick was posting snaps, she was on her phone, she just didn't feel like replying which a normal person would consider that to mean... "low interest"

It’s low interest. It gets annoying that there is more low interest women than high interest. another poster said there like no point in dealing with women when they do this goofy ass shyt. Those two female posters can go jump off a cliff.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
We all know the truth.

This thread went on too long....

Ainy nobody busy.

The "I ain't by my phone all day" shyt is bullshyt.

She ain't hitting u back like a normal person having a conversation. Or just 1 word answers...

Shorty dont give a fukk... guaranteed shes hitting the nikka she like or fukking back immediately... and getting mad at him for not hitting her back lmao

Again... send her a dikk pic... or offer her a couple bux to come "chill"

That'll End the bullshyt right there...

yeah women ain’t shyt. All it is. They know it to.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
It’s low interest. It gets annoying that there is more low interest women than high interest. another poster said there like no point in dealing with women when they do this goofy ass shyt. Those two female posters can go jump off a cliff.
It's simple, women have too many options these days. Imagine having as many options as they have.

You probably wouldn't know what to do with that type of attention neither. The better she looks the more competition you have.

Social media made it so easy for them to sit back set thirst traps and build a roster of dudes to entertain. Just enjoy your turn when you get it with them because if you not spending money they giving it to someone that will.

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
To the people saying call over text I'm assuming you're all 27+, because under 25 a non work/emergency related matter is not deemed call worthy that's a general consensus. Some girls like FaceTime but they usually do that shyt to time rape/get attention when bored.

As for the people going I'm not a phone person or I don't respond immediately, that's cool but y'all are still poor communicators, because if you realize most people aren't like that, it would behoove you to set that boundary early and let the other person know that. When I text women, men, people in general I let them know if I'm going to work, or will have to talk to them later with a simple "Going into work ttyl", "Aight I gotta slide, hit ya later". Not replying is non-confrontation, non-explanative, passive behavior that I associate with people who either self absorbed, selfish, or lack basic decor, either way it's a quick way to get bushed on this side. Granted I don't deal with people like that because I know most have little to no home training on the details of life such as communication
:yeshrug:

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
To the people saying call over text I'm assuming you're all 27+, because under 25 a non work/emergency related matter is not deemed call worthy that's a general consensus. Some girls like FaceTime but they usually do that shyt to time rape/get attention when bored.

As for the people going I'm not a phone person or I don't respond immediately, that's cool but y'all are still poor communicators, because if you realize most people aren't like that, it would behoove you to set that boundary early and let the other person know that. When I text women, men, people in general I let them know if I'm going to work, or will have to talk to them later with a simple "Going into work ttyl", "Aight I gotta slide, hit ya later". Not replying is non-confrontation, non-explanative, passive behavior that I associate with people who either self absorbed, selfish, or lack basic decor, either way it's a quick way to get bushed on this side. Granted I don't deal with people like that because I know most have little to no home training on the details of life such as communication
:yeshrug:
That nia said BEHOOVE.:mjlol:

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
It’s just an awkward time to get at pursue women period...so I feel for the brehs who frustrated as a single dude myself....

I hit up one of my fav restaurant/bar on a poppin strip with my cousin a couple times last week...and man o man the thirstfest that was going :russ:....sitting back and observing that shyt was comedy, nikkas where not holding back.....

Just remember brehs if there is no type of mutual commitment involved there is nothing owed so expectations in reality should be thrown out the window...no matter how immaculate the chemistry or sex was :wow:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
It's simple, women have too many options these days. Imagine having as many options as they have.

You probably wouldn't know what to do with that type of attention neither. The better she looks the more competition you have.

Social media made it so easy for them to sit back set thirst traps and build a roster of dudes to entertain. Just enjoy your turn when you get it with them because if you not spending money they giving it to someone that will.

She lost her turn with me. Her loss not mine. This social media bullshyt gonna get a push back from men.