Girls taking forever to text back

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
It works for us and we have been friends for a long time. Sorry that bothers you that 2 people can maintain a relationship without constant communication. If he was uptight like you; timing my response time we would not even be friends.

So i guess i should be like you and cry because he didn't response right away, lose my friend for turning needy and be friendless because that's the "right" thing to do. Right? You sound ridiculous.
:heh:

Needy? Uptight? Crying?

All because I expect someone to reply to me within a timely manner???

You're a goofy trick :mjlol:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
The guy said he saw her posting some bullshyt snaps all throughout the two days. That's what qualifies as 'busy' :pachaha:

Like I said 99.999 percent of the time all that excuse shyt will be BS so to the men bushing these women it's probably warranted, bush and move on to the next brehs :ehh:
In case you didn't notice you quoted me talking about myself and my friendship. I've moved on from the OP awhile ago

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
No you're all that for telling me how i should conduct my friendship and being bothered that we don't live on our phones. You're entitled and I'm not.

I didn't tell you shyt. You stated what you & your friends do, I commented with an opinion. And it has nothing to do with being entitled or living in a phone. It's calling having common courtesy to not have people waiting days for a response :mjlol:

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
I didn't tell you shyt. You stated what you & your friends do, I commented with an opinion. And it has nothing to do with being entitled or living in a phone. It's calling having common courtesy to not have people waiting days for a response :mjlol:

But if it works for her and her friend why does it matter to you? You obviously need more immediate responses. I'm like this poster, me and my friends and me and whoever I'm with don't live on our phones and sometimes takes hours or even days to get back and no one gets all in their feelings about it because that's the relationship we have and we know of we really need something we can actually call. It's not that serious.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
You're entitled. It's obviously beyond you to understand how others don't have a pressing need to have the undivided attention of others in order to maintain relationships. I don't need a friend who has a job, child, a fiancee and works full time to give me his attention right away just because I text him. You even suggesting that that is how it should be sounds ridiculous.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
But if it works for her and her friend why does it matter to you? You obviously need more immediate responses. I'm like this poster, me and my friends and me and whoever I'm with don't live on our phones and sometimes takes hours or even days to get back and no one gets all in their feelings about it because that's the relationship we have and we know of we really need something we can actually call. It's not that serious.

I don't give a fukk about her friend. She's trying to apply the logic that's okay to go days later to respond to someone. It's inconsiderate. And just how you two are okay with doing that, the rest of us are okay with not dealing with people like that.

Funny how people don't live on their phones but make plenty of time to post on social media or a message board :mjlol:

FukyourFort

All Star
Daps
People have preferences and you just need to find the people who share the same communication principle.

It is funny though, I find that people talking about how busy they are, always appear to be single lol

I would be really interested in the "busy" folk who are in a serious committed relationship. Not saying it's impossible but :francis:

On some real shyt though it is important not to take shyt so personally.

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
I think I'm not so hard pressed about this shyt cause I'm usually the guilty party. I'm not the type of person who's on the phone unless I'm organizing something that needs to be done or we need to meet up. Also having moved around a lot I'm comfortable alone and my attitude is always ill see you when I see you. We'll go about our lives, we'll hit each other up here and there but the lack of communication doesn't meant anything. It doesn't mean any less love bwtwen us.

Sometimes with new people they misconstrue it. I got a call this morning. Like hey ever since you got my number last week Sunday you haven't called. I cracked up on the phone and it came off wrong. But she genuinely caught me off guard and made me laugh. It's not that I didn't want to call. But if I call her I'm not doing it to chit chat. I like knowing people in person..I hadn't been expecting to hear from her and I knew where to find her so I was going to talk to her in person more before I do the phone thing which would be just to set up other stuff.

Y'all can get mad about people not returning your texts but Its futile. You won't change people. . I don't over think it. I believe things happen at the right times. Somethings I just assume I can leave pending and two months from now or a year something goes down. Meanwhile I'm doing other things. I don't automatically bush you but I go on with my life. If we connect at a different juncture it's all well and good.

This whole no patience bushing everyone who doesn't respond how you want them to... We will argue about it.. Have internal conflict about it. . Try to understand it or control it but it's pointless. Just let whatever happens happen. You will get your explanation later.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
me and whoever I'm with don't live on our phones

So you're saying you don't carry your phone on you and you don't see when you have a new alert? Anyway, the OP already said this chick was posting snaps, she was on her phone, she just didn't feel like replying which a normal person would consider that to mean... "low interest"

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I don't give a fukk about her friend. She's trying to apply the logic that's okay to go days later to respond to someone. It's inconsiderate. And just how you two are okay with doing that, the rest of us are okay with not dealing with people like that.

Funny how people don't live on their phones but make plenty of time to post on social media or a message board :mjlol:

I'm using a laptop. Did you know people can get internet and use social media on laptops?

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
So you're saying you don't carry your phone on you and you don't see when you have a new alert? Anyway, the OP already said this chick was posting snaps, she was on her phone, she just didn't feel like replying which a normal person would consider that to mean... "low interest"

My phone stays on silent and I have breaks from it where I purposefully leave it at home or in another room so I can be fully present with a person or activity. But I've never been a phone person.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
My phone stays on silent and I have breaks from it where I purposefully leave it at home or in another room so I can be fully present with a person or activity. But I've never been a phone person.

Fair enough.. that's you. You are unlike 99% of people in 2020. That's fine for you and if people get to know you they realize it. But that's not what actually happened here. This chick was posting snaps and shyt. Game over. :manny: