Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
This is why the phone should only be used for setting up dates with women the small talk is what usually gets guys a late response or none at all
full
DAAAAAATES???!!!!

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
Breh Theres nikkaz in the entertainment business that get back at me within a day but you would think that these broads talk that they Nancy polosi or some shyt :mjlol:
fukk the skanks tell us more bout your connects

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
Sounds messed up but you should never talk to just one female especially if y’all are just in the “talking” stage. Women(not all) have a tendency of playing games & talking to multiple nikkas at once. Don’t fall for that “ sorry I’ve been really busy these last few days” simply because they can’t live without there phone. One of my best friends told me how she was smashing a nikka while her dude kept texting her. She later on told dude she was working & he ate that shyt up :mjlol:
:picard:Lord forbid that ever happens to me although I think I will never get married

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
Because you a lame nikka. Lame job, lame car, no prospects, and boring.

AMS keep telling you fools to find your purpose. Imagine what you could achieve instead of thinking about some broad who ain't text you back.

Stop putting these hoes on a pedestal:camby:. We're men, we are the prize
How can I be the opposite of boring?

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
You & your friends have trash communication skills.

If I text someone, it's because I'm expecting some information back in a timely manner. That respond in a day or 2 nonsense is some selfish bs.

No we just have lives and can maintain a relationship without feeling obligated to each others attention. Not everyone is pressed like you sir. You're the type of self entitled person i'm talking about. Throwing a fit if people don't conduct themselves exactly like you want. Take that up tight shyt somewhere.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
No we just have lives and can maintain a relationship without feeling obligated to each others attention. Not everyone is pressed like you sir.

Nobody pressed. That "we have lives" is a fukking excuse. We ALL have lives & shyt to do. In a 24 hour day, you can't spare a few minutes to reply to someone, that’s bullshyt, lol.

For example, I'm at work right now, on my lunch break. Plenty of time to respond to anyone who texted me earlier that I wasn't able to get to at that moment.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Nobody pressed. That "we have lives" is a fukking excuse. We ALL have lives & shyt to do. In a 24 hour day, you can't spare a few minutes to reply to someone, that’s bullshyt, lol.

For example, I'm at work right now, on my lunch break. Plenty of time to respond to anyone who texted me earlier that I wasn't able to get to at that moment.

It works for us and we have been friends for a long time. Sorry that bothers you that 2 people can maintain a relationship without constant communication. If he was uptight like you; timing my response time we would not even be friends.

So i guess i should be like you and cry because he didn't response right away, lose my friend for turning needy and be friendless because that's the "right" thing to do. Right? You sound ridiculous.
:heh:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
No we just have lives

The guy said he saw her posting some bullshyt snaps all throughout the two days. That's what qualifies as 'busy' :pachaha:

Like I said 99.999 percent of the time all that excuse shyt will be BS so to the men bushing these women it's probably warranted, bush and move on to the next brehs :ehh: