Girls taking forever to text back

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
My thing is yall gotta tell the dude upfront you dont like texting/calling much so hes not looking dumb

Also the point of the OP is even if you dont like texting, just living your busy life you STILL can answer

you right but they expect us to be mind readers

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
Women are weird though. It is what it is

I guess...

If it's a common occurrence that you keep meeting chics who give you their number but is uncomfortable with you calling...

Perhaps you should start giving these broads your digits. Or ask if they want you to frame it, roll ganja with it, or wipe your butt with it. Eh.

I'm not going to call you weird but you should reflect on some things....

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
My thing is yall gotta tell the dude upfront you dont like texting/calling much so hes not looking dumb

Also the point of the OP is even if you dont like texting, just living your busy life you STILL can answer
IF she likes you she will reply & even reach out

Dudes just don't want to admit the truth

Daps
I guess...

If it's a common occurrence that you keep meeting chics who give you their number but is uncomfortable with you calling...

Perhaps you should start giving these broads your digits. Or ask if they want you to frame it, roll ganja with it, or wipe your butt with it. Eh.

Are u a texter lady libra

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
Are u a texter lady libra

Not in the beginning - I simply delete men that are chronic texters.
I used to state my preferences but I don't discuss them anymore b/c I found that men will just oblige without truly stating his preferences. Now, depending on how interested I was, I feel a sting of disappointment, delete, & keep it moving.

My job is to observe and decide what's tolerable or not then move accordingly.

Last edited:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I guess...

I’ve done that before but some girls also don’t like being in control and may look at a guy doing that as him being un confident

I still eat. I’m just saying there are nuances that defeat logic

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
I’ve done that before but some girls also don’t like being in control and may look at a guy doing that as him being un confident

I still eat. I’m just saying there are nuances that defeat logic

I understand.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
You're about 100 years too late :heh:

Welcome to future

Get yo silly ass in the kitchen :heh:

If I don't know him I don't think anything of it. I have week long conversations with my friends were we each reply once a day. If I don't know you well or don't talk to you very often I'm not bothered by a reply a day or 2 later.

You & your friends have trash communication skills.

If I text someone, it's because I'm expecting some information back in a timely manner. That respond in a day or 2 nonsense is some selfish bs.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
No one is obligated to do that. If you’re busy you got shyt to do, meetings, work, whatever. Hell you might be resting or eating. If it’s not a good time to talk you shouldn’t feel like you have to respond.

Like I said earlier, I expect adults to be busy doing adult things. When we find a good time to talk, that’s cool. But until then I’m doing other shyt and not worrying about who didn’t text me back ASAP.

Breh that's nonsense.. lol. OP said it was 2 days. Nobody is busy for two days, plus he probably seen that she was online. It is exactly what everyone said it is. She just ain't interested in the dude.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Breh that's nonsense.. lol. OP said it was 2 days. Nobody is busy for two days, plus he probably seen that she was online. It is exactly what everyone said it is. She just ain't interested in the dude.
Yeah wtf he talking bout lol

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt

Breh Theres nikkaz in the entertainment business that get back at me within a day but you would think that these broads talk that they Nancy polosi or some shyt :mjlol: