Girls taking forever to text back

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
I planned a date a few weeks ago. The guy had a great time and said he would not usually go to something like that and said he was glad he went. Been trying to hang out ever since but he bored me to tears so i declined.

:yeshrug:

Maybe the women you date aren't creative

maybe the guys you date are into masculine women. Here we are talking about how women are poor communicators. :manny:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
My guy, I'm a woman. I guarantee you if you polled women in every dating app about the volume of men who only want to text and no have real convo and nothing to say but are too scared to meet, you'd be surprised. Think about the medium. A lot of people use dating apps because they struggle with convo. Text is a great barrier if you struggle with natural banter. Those dudes don't know how to get to the meetup part because they don't even know how to hold a convo. And then get mad when you don't text back right away. For what? It may not apply to you, but this is a serious phenomenon.

they know how to convo. you guys have no intention of meeting up. It’s all about how much attention you can get out of men. I don’t use dating apps because they do not work at all. I talk to women in person when I go to parties, clubs, work etc. dudes want to meet up but you guys are not interested.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: If you’re celebrity crush would have text you at 8am you would’ve text back quick, fast, and in a hurry.
Everyone has that one person that they will go the distance for

you see. They act like we making this up to bash women. “Well.. you guys just need to be patience, women have lives you know” right yall always busy :mjlol:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
For all the men.jist stop . Men and women don't speak the same language . And that fine most people don't move around the same and that fine . The problem I have with this thread is some of y'all are trying to get clarity and with women it's never going to be clarity if you will. I've tried to call women that like to text and I've text women that like for you to call ...

I already said it again. Women are just poor communicators.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
I think that is weird. WHY give out your number? What is he supposed to do with it? If he isn't calling excessively and/or at odd hours...I don't see why it has to be complex.

To each her own.

that why most guys on this board have a bunch of numbers in their phone from women that had no interest of getting to know them. “Oh I just gave him my number for him to leave me alone” like damn bytch I thought you were cool but I guess you are fake like the rest of the females in this world. :unimpressed:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
My females in this thread, question how we supposed to move especially with COVID if you all are very anti texting? FaceTime do get boring

they ain’t gonna tell you we are just suppose to “get it” like everything else. Women hate thinking anyway.

BeeGoinCrazy

#KKworldbrazy #SacBarz
Daps
Reppin
The 916
you see. They act like we making this up to bash women. “Well.. you guys just need to be patience, women have lives you know” right yall always busy :mjlol:
That’s why I try to give a female the benefit of the doubt. But like if a bytch hasn’t responded to me in a whole day then I know something’s up. And this just happened to me a couple days ago too. I told this lil Samoan bytch we both grown you ain’t gotta fw me, then she was like no I’m just busy with work etc etc. I didn’t reply after that. It’s not that I care that you didn’t respond, it’s how you think imma just accept obvious lies:yeshrug:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
No one is obligated to do that. If you’re busy you got shyt to do, meetings, work, whatever. Hell you might be resting or eating. If it’s not a good time to talk you shouldn’t feel like you have to respond.

Like I said earlier, I expect adults to be busy doing adult things. When we find a good time to talk, that’s cool. But until then I’m doing other shyt and not worrying about who didn’t text me back ASAP.

no. No woman on planet earth is that busy to not respond. She talking to 3-5 people at once but see your text and leaves it to that. Stop giving women loopholes to get away with being accountable for their behavior.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
That’s why I try to give a female the benefit of the doubt. But like if a bytch hasn’t responded to me in a whole day then I know something’s up. And this just happened to me a couple days ago too. I told this lil Samoan bytch we both grown you ain’t gotta fw me, then she was like no I’m just busy with work etc etc. I didn’t reply after that. It’s not that I care that you didn’t respond, it’s how you think imma just accept obvious lies:yeshrug:

See, that what I’m getting at. The lying. You have patience, I don’t. I can’t give women the benefit of the doubt they always hiding something.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
I think that is weird. WHY give out your number? What is he supposed to do with it? If he isn't calling excessively and/or at odd hours...I don't see why it has to be complex.

To each her own.

Because the guys they don’t like they call everything “creepy” and “weird” cause women have no communication skills at all.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
shes either attracted to you / sees value in you from the beginning of she doesnt. there is not much one can do to turn the tide

timing is also a factor. theres girls who dissed me cause i was too thirst early on, i calmed down...tried em again weeks (even months later) and they were receptive because earlier they were going through some shyt. there is no rhyme or reason to it. its a crapshoot...which is exactly why its a # game

those women were disrespectful to you and should not have hit them up at all. Their loss not yours.

ApolloStark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
not reading through 28 pages of this so if someone's already said this apologies in advance but the key is to MIRROR whatever the fukk she does + a bit. she takes a day to tx back, then you take a day + couple hrs to tx back. shes takes an hour to tx back, you take an hour and 30m to tx back and so on....

that approach is yet to fail me and what you'll also quickly realise is after a few weeks of that, she won't be taking forever to tx back anymore. this is coli-proof. you're welcome

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
they ain’t gonna tell you we are just suppose to “get it” like everything else. Women hate thinking anyway.
My thing is yall gotta tell the dude upfront you dont like texting/calling much so hes not looking dumb

Also the point of the OP is even if you dont like texting, just living your busy life you STILL can answer