Girls taking forever to text back

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Ladies in this thread acting obtuse about what the OP is all about

Someone grilling you about a 2 hr delay in responding to a text is something many guys would agree is sus.

On the other hand, any guy is well advised to charge it to the game and move on if he can't get a text/call back within 24-48 hours. Just even a "hey I'm busy, let's talk later this week, I'll call/text you" will suffice. But nothing? In an era where almost everyone has a phone in their hand 24/7? Man, be blessed and build your roster and get off your one-itis :mjlol:
It’s all a fukking game. When you take your sweet time contacting a chick and replying to her messages.. the few times she gets a message from you she’s replying within two minutes!

Start texting and communicating more frequently, there ain’t no sense of urgency anymore.. them 2 min replies become 20 mins, 40 mins. I ain’t wasting my time texting lmaooo!

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
Nah, I agree with the women a 100% here. I'll even go farther and say that even when I'm not busy, I sometimes don't want to talk or discuss. I value my alone time very much and I despise the constant availability that some of you think should be mandatory or even normal.

When we're not meeting together, my time is dedicating to me and me alone. I decide when I answer. Sometimes I see the text and I just don't want to answer right now so I don't even open it :yeshrug: If you take that as disinterest, then we would never be compatible anyway.

A constant thread in my best relationships and friendships is that we don't care when the other answer, even if that's a week later or never. I do that with a shorty I fukked with and that I actually like a lot. She might text me and I'll answer 4 days later, and vice-versa. No resentment involved.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Nah, I agree with the women a 100% here. I'll even go farther and say that even when I'm not busy, I sometimes don't want to talk or discuss. I value my alone time very much and I despise the constant availability that some of you think should be mandatory or even normal.

When we're not meeting together, my time is dedicating to me and me alone. I decide when I answer. Sometimes I see the text and I just don't want to answer right now so I don't even open it :yeshrug: If you take that as disinterest, then we would never be compatible anyway.

A constant thread in my best relationships and friendships is that we don't care when the other answer, even if that's a week later or never. I do that with a shorty I fukked with and that I actually like a lot. She might text me and I'll answer 4 days later, and vice-versa. No resentment involved.
This man gets it. The entitlement so many people have now a days is so odd. People have lives, jobs, hustles, kids etc. Just get back to me when you can. It ain't that serious. Honestly the relationship that formed over time tend to last longer anyway imo

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
Dating in the 21st is basically a phenomena I call “back burner.” Imagine a stove with four burners/eyes: sometimes you’re the dude on one of the front burners sizzling, and other times you’re the dude on one of the back joints on a low ass simmer. We do the same to women.
Well said breh, I completely agree, I'm just confused as to why some of the men here act that is someone only women do. Unless they never had a woman who was interested in them? :jbhmm:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I think that is weird. WHY give out your number? What is he supposed to do with it? If he isn't calling excessively and/or at odd hours...I don't see why it has to be complex.

To each her own.
Women are weird though. It is what it is

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
This man gets it. The entitlement so many people have now a days is so odd. People have lives, jobs, hustles, kids etc. Just get back to me when you can. It ain't that serious. Honestly the relationship that formed over time tend to last longer anyway imo

I get annoyed when people call me constantly when I want to chill. Or it's like they need my attention all the time. And I don't like small talk. I prefer talking to organize when we can meet. I've blocked people for calling me too much. I blocked this girl in January who'd call me upto 2 am in the morning. I was like you're not serious! Five months later still on my blocked list I get notifications of her trying to call me. Like what is it that you want?

Let me read this thread though. Just wondered why this thread was 9 pages long for something that's another person's choice.

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
What did OP text her? Or was it small talk? He should text to try and organize a meet up and see how that goes. If it's a No he got his answer. If it's unanswered after a long time he got his answer.

When I'm single I usually talk to multiple people at the same time but mostly to meet. Not for small talk. If you don't respond I don't take it personally. Timing maybe was off.

When I'm in a relationship. Now I definitely do not text other people with fervor to small talk. I prefer doing things in person.