Girls taking forever to text back

Daps
For all the men.jist stop . Men and women don't speak the same language . And that fine most people don't move around the same and that fine . The problem I have with this thread is some of y'all are trying to get clarity and with women it's never going to be clarity if you will. I've tried to call women that like to text and I've text women that like for you to call ...

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
My females in this thread, question how we supposed to move especially with COVID if you all are very anti texting? FaceTime do get boring

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
Don't let the men on this board fool you, men do that too. Theres a woman from work who likes me, every time I post something on my IG story she will respond and try and turn it into a convo, I'm not interested in her so I respond rarely if ever. But then there's a woman I'm really into who is doing the same to me. This thread actually convinced me to stop hitting her up entirely. But my point is dont let some of the men on this board convince you thats thing only women do, everyone does it regardless of gender.

Dating in the 21st is basically a phenomena I call “back burner.” Imagine a stove with four burners/eyes: sometimes you’re the dude on one of the front burners sizzling, and other times you’re the dude on one of the back joints on a low ass simmer. We do the same to women.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
It's simple.. the logic is that everyone has their phone on them and it takes two seconds to be like "hey, such and such nice to hear from u" whatever.. it speaks to a level of interest.

If the level of interest appears low.. then I can't knock someone for bein like Im out and on to the next. :manny:
No one is obligated to do that. If you’re busy you got shyt to do, meetings, work, whatever. Hell you might be resting or eating. If it’s not a good time to talk you shouldn’t feel like you have to respond.

Like I said earlier, I expect adults to be busy doing adult things. When we find a good time to talk, that’s cool. But until then I’m doing other shyt and not worrying about who didn’t text me back ASAP.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
For all the men.jist stop . Men and women don't speak the same language . And that fine most people don't move around the same and that fine . The problem I have with this thread is some of y'all are trying to get clarity and with women it's never going to be clarity if you will. I've tried to call women that like to text and I've text women that like for you to call ...
shes either attracted to you / sees value in you from the beginning of she doesnt. there is not much one can do to turn the tide

timing is also a factor. theres girls who dissed me cause i was too thirst early on, i calmed down...tried em again weeks (even months later) and they were receptive because earlier they were going through some shyt. there is no rhyme or reason to it. its a crapshoot...which is exactly why its a # game

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I didn't get to see the OP...& don't want to read 11 pgs!

Was it a chic you just met?
Did you call her? Or just started with the texting?

Most women don't want a stranger penpal when she gives you her #. The call button is right there. Or to be in a mass text (that you don't think she knows about) -
Hey
WYD?
Good morning, Beautiful.
Good night, Beautiful.
Call me
Can I come over? (After just meeting 4 hours ago)

I do think it's childish to ignore your text instead of telling you her communication preference. BUT, I admit it's easier to ignore a man who should know better.
it isnt that simple. there are many women who find it weird and intrusive for a person they just met to be calling them.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I disagree. I don't allow women who I have no interest in to get into my life to a point where they are gonna be comfortable sending me all types of messages. The only way that happens is with a co-worker possibly and I'd just be like "sorry, I don't date people I work with.."
agreed

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
it isnt that simple. there are many women who find it weird and intrusive for a person they just met to be calling them.

I think that is weird. WHY give out your number? What is he supposed to do with it? If he isn't calling excessively and/or at odd hours...I don't see why it has to be complex.

To each her own.

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Response times for texts are shyt I don’t care about anymore
1. Because I’m not tryna have long ass convos with bytches all day
2. Even the best convos tire out after a while. I wana be left alone and I’m assuming bytches do too
3. I’m busy

With that said taking 24+ hours to respond means the level of interest isn’t there so :camby: