CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
You're about 100 years too late :heh:

Welcome to future

Get yo silly ass in the kitchen :heh:

If I don't know him I don't think anything of it. I have week long conversations with my friends were we each reply once a day. If I don't know you well or don't talk to you very often I'm not bothered by a reply a day or 2 later.

I seem to be a day late and a dollar short on a lot of things through out all of my years of being on this earth to keep it real with you.:mjlol:

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
Happens to the best of use.

bush her, she will probably come back around once u stop texting her.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Women are not creative at all. If you guys planned a date out it would be a total disaster. Look at the dating world. It’s off balance because you guys aim for the top guys and everyone is left out. Now we have threads like this. You guys ain’t shyt.

I planned a date a few weeks ago. The guy had a great time and said he would not usually go to something like that and said he was glad he went. Been trying to hang out ever since but he bored me to tears so i declined.

:yeshrug:

Maybe the women you date aren't creative

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Women are not creative at all. If you guys planned a date out it would be a total disaster. Look at the dating world. It’s off balance because you guys aim for the top guys and everyone is left out. Now we have threads like this. You guys ain’t shyt.

This is overkill breh. :unimpressed:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
If I don't know him I don't think anything of it. I have week long conversations with my friends were we each reply once a day. If I don't know you well or don't talk to you very often I'm not bothered by a reply a day or 2 later.

I didn't ask if you are "bothered" by it.. I'm saying you are never truly busy enough to not get back within a day. That's just honesty. We all have our phones on us. As far as how well you know the guy.. if you are in the talking/dating stage, are u gonna leave mans on read for 48 hours? if you're into him? I doubt it.

That's what the thread is about.

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
I was having a conversation with a guy who works at the company next to mind today. He showed me this dope interactive art installation exhibit he goes to. He was telling me he always takes women there and he was taking one there today. He said he is gonna go and then post pictures while he's there to make the other chicks he has taken there jealous.

I laughed and told him that it's funny how men put a lot of planning and effort into dating that women don't. Most women just go with the flow. Most women even if their efforts are hurtful or careless aren't doing it specifically to hurt you. If we like you we engage. If he don't we disengage. That really is how we think. It's not some big elaborate plan.
Don't let the men on this board fool you, men do that too. Theres a woman from work who likes me, every time I post something on my IG story she will respond and try and turn it into a convo, I'm not interested in her so I respond rarely if ever. But then there's a woman I'm really into who is doing the same to me. This thread actually convinced me to stop hitting her up entirely. But my point is dont let some of the men on this board convince you thats thing only women do, everyone does it regardless of gender.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Don't let the men on this board fool you, men do that too. Theres a woman from work who likes me, every time I post something on my IG story she will respond and try and turn it into a convo, I'm not interested in her so I respond rarely if ever. But then there's a woman I'm really into who is doing the same to me. This thread actually convinced me to stop hitting her up entirely. But my point is dont let some of the men on this board convince you thats thing only women do, everyone does it regardless of gender.

I disagree. I don't allow women who I have no interest in to get into my life to a point where they are gonna be comfortable sending me all types of messages. The only way that happens is with a co-worker possibly and I'd just be like "sorry, I don't date people I work with.."

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
What stories? Your gay best friend? Come on brah that is not happening. Everyone got different realities and experience but this one does not happen on planet earth. :beli::what::snoop:

My guy, I'm a woman. I guarantee you if you polled women in every dating app about the volume of men who only want to text and no have real convo and nothing to say but are too scared to meet, you'd be surprised. Think about the medium. A lot of people use dating apps because they struggle with convo. Text is a great barrier if you struggle with natural banter. Those dudes don't know how to get to the meetup part because they don't even know how to hold a convo. And then get mad when you don't text back right away. For what? It may not apply to you, but this is a serious phenomenon.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I didn't ask if you are "bothered" by it.. I'm saying you are never truly busy enough to not get back within a day. That's just honesty. We all have our phones on us. As far as how well you know the guy.. if you are in the talking/dating stage, are u gonna leave mans on read for 48 hours? if you're into him? I doubt it.

That's what the thread is about.
I have already answered all this throughout the thread. If I just getting to know you then I reply when I get to it. I have forgotten to reply to texts for days. Nothing against the person but I have 2 phones; 3 when I am a work. So sometimes text get lost in the sauce.

The last guy I seriously dated told me when we were getting to know each other that I didn't reply back to text frequently. I told him I would do better so I started to reply back faster because he asked me to. It didn't mean I didn't like him. It just wasn't my habit.

My point is not everyone moves the same. I have had whole relationships that didn't start will mad texting back and forth.

Ya'll gotta ease up and stop taking everything so personally.

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
I have already answered all this throughout the thread. If I just getting to know you then I reply when I get to it. I have forgotten to reply to texts for days. Nothing against the person but I have 2 phones; 3 when I am a work. So sometimes text get lost in the sauce.

The last guy I seriously dated told me when we were getting to know each other that I didn't reply back to text frequently. I told him I would do better so I started to reply back faster because he asked me to. It didn't mean I didn't like him. It just wasn't my habit.

My point is not everyone moves the same. I have had whole relationships that didn't start will mad texting back and forth.

Ya'll gotta ease up and stop taking everything so personally.

Had a guy text me at 8am. 8am! When I didn't reply by ten, he said he didn't have time for games. Dude! Wtf! Can I have coffee? Can I check my email and wash my ass? The stress and amount of butthurt over a 2 hour delay was a big red flag. So many assumptions coming from him annd he didn't even know me yet! Like that's crazy. And we're the emotional ones?:skip:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
My guy, I'm a woman. I guarantee you if you polled women in every dating app about the volume of men who only want to text and no have real convo and nothing to say but are too scared to meet, you'd be surprised. Think about the medium. A lot of people use dating apps because they struggle with convo. Text is a great barrier if you struggle with natural banter. Those dudes don't know how to get to the meetup part because they don't even know how to hold a convo. And then get mad when you don't text back right away. For what? It may not apply to you, but this is a serious phenomenon.
The guy I planned the date for was like this. OMG he had no conversation whatsoever.