Girls taking forever to text back

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
Not everyone lives on their phone. If not running to the phone is "trifling" so be it. When I meet someone I assume they have a life and things going on besides me so I ain't pressed about instant replies. If I text i expect a reply that day or the next depending on the time. If I don't hear back I just keep it pushing. No big deal.

Also you aren't building chemistry via text which is why ya'll probably don't understand why you're text conversations you think are going so great turn sour. Texting is mad impersonal. Pick up the phone or hang out. If guy thinks building or chemistry is achieved via text i probably wouldn't be interested anyway.

/thread.

I can't relate to people trying to build chemistry via text only. Feels so juvenile to me. In fact if a dude never wants to have a real conversation or hang out, it's bushes.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
I was having a conversation with a guy who works at the company next to mind today. He showed me this dope interactive art installation exhibit he goes to. He was telling me he always takes women there and he was taking one there today. He said he is gonna go and then post pictures while he's there to make the other chicks he has taken there jealous.

I laughed and told him that it's funny how men put a lot of planning and effort into dating that women don't. Most women just go with the flow. Most women even if their efforts are hurtful or careless aren't doing it specifically to hurt you. If we like you we engage. If he don't we disengage. That really is how we think. It's not some big elaborate plan.

Women are not creative at all. If you guys planned a date out it would be a total disaster. Look at the dating world. It’s off balance because you guys aim for the top guys and everyone is left out. Now we have threads like this. You guys ain’t shyt.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Man go in the kitchen and make us some pie!:ufdup:

This is how we do things and the last thing we need is for you and your kind adding your two cents.:camby:
You're about 100 years too late :heh:

Welcome to future

Get yo silly ass in the kitchen :heh:
You do agree that you're never really so busy that it would take 2 days to reply? I mean come on :russ:

if you like dude u gonna be texting back imo but maybe you're different :manny:

If I don't know him I don't think anything of it. I have week long conversations with my friends were we each reply once a day. If I don't know you well or don't talk to you very often I'm not bothered by a reply a day or 2 later.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I feel that truly is the case for most, i think what brehs hate the most is the ghosting or "switch up" after a couple weeks/months of talking/links

Fair enough. But a few weeks of talking isn't something to get worked up about. Seems like in that time would be used to get to know each other...and in the that time maybe she didn't like that they found or she found something else that was more pressing. It's how it goes.

Last edited: