Girls taking forever to text back

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Idk I never had instant chemistry with a dude. I always had to warm up to them. Seriously if a guy expects me to be instantly blowing up his phone with text or responding instantly to messages or he'd bush me than I would/will be sexless forever. I take my time.

Ya'll seriously have no patience. Idk why ya'll always trying to judge each other off the next man's score card. This now now now culture is such a turn off. Ya'll in such a rush to fukk ya'll don't even know who you fukking. If you wasn't so worried about what's happening with another dude you'd probably avoid at lot of drama.

Mam, please stop. :gucci:

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She's busy tryna see what's up with her ex, bossing up on her "friends", and texting her gay friend that likes you

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Idk I never had instant chemistry with a dude. I always had to warm up to them. Seriously if a guy expects me to be instantly blowing up his phone with text or responding instantly to messages or he'd bush me than I would/will be sexless forever. I take my time.

Ya'll seriously have no patience. Idk why ya'll always trying to judge each other off the next man's score card. This now now now culture is such a turn off. Ya'll in such a rush to fukk ya'll don't even know who you fukking. If you wasn't so worried about what's happening with another dude you'd probably avoid at lot of drama.
Your right.

But some dudes are not even getting to the batter box..forget base 1 lol

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

How do you expect to build chemistry with someone if your communication is trash?

There's a huge gap between wanting to fukk on the first meet, and ghosting on basic exchange around a casual meetup where you can get to know the other person.

I mean, you have the right as a woman to communicate how you want. Doesn't mean it won't be interpreted as trifling behavior depending on what it is.

Daps
Trust me, when it’s like that, just move on ... not worth your time

"O My God Bych This nikka Is Stalkin Me!!!"

source.gif

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
How do you expect to build chemistry with someone if your communication is trash?

There's a huge gap between wanting to fukk on the first meet, and ghosting on basic exchange around a casual meetup where you can get to know the other person.

I mean, you have the right as a woman to communicate how you want. Doesn't mean it won't be interpreted as trifling behavior depending on what it is.
Not everyone lives on their phone. If not running to the phone is "trifling" so be it. When I meet someone I assume they have a life and things going on besides me so I ain't pressed about instant replies. If I text i expect a reply that day or the next depending on the time. If I don't hear back I just keep it pushing. No big deal.

Also you aren't building chemistry via text which is why ya'll probably don't understand why you're text conversations you think are going so great turn sour. Texting is mad impersonal. Pick up the phone or hang out. If guy thinks building or chemistry is achieved via text i probably wouldn't be interested anyway.

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA

Man go in the kitchen and make us some pie!:ufdup:

This is how we do things and the last thing we need is for you and your kind adding your two cents.:camby:

Last edited:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Women know what they are doing. Put one dude on ice and let another smash them.
I was having a conversation with a guy who works at the company next to mind today. He showed me this dope interactive art installation exhibit he goes to. He was telling me he always takes women there and he was taking one there today. He said he is gonna go and then post pictures while he's there to make the other chicks he has taken there jealous.

I laughed and told him that it's funny how men put a lot of planning and effort into dating that women don't. Most women just go with the flow. Most women even if their efforts are hurtful or careless aren't doing it specifically to hurt you. If we like you we engage. If he don't we disengage. That really is how we think. It's not some big elaborate plan.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

You do agree that you're never really so busy that it would take 2 days to reply? I mean come on :russ:

if you like dude u gonna be texting back imo but maybe you're different :manny:

Canon

Veteran
Daps
I was having a conversation with a guy who works at the company next to mind today. He showed me this dope interactive art installation exhibit he goes to. He was telling me he always takes women there and he was taking one there today. He said he is gonna go and then post pictures while he's there to make the other chicks he has taken there jealous.

I laughed and told him that it's funny how men put a lot of planning and effort into dating that women don't. Most women just go with the flow. Most women even if their efforts are hurtful or careless aren't doing it specifically to hurt you. If we like you we engage. If he don't we disengage. That really is how we think. It's not some big elaborate plan.
yeah because women are born manipulators:lolbron:

yall dont eve realize it half the time

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I feel that truly is the case for most, i think what brehs hate the most is the ghosting or "switch up" after a couple weeks/months of talking/links

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Not everyone lives on their phone. If not running to the phone is "trifling" so be it. When I meet someone I assume they have a life and things going on besides me so I ain't pressed about instant replies. If I text i expect a reply that day or the next depending on the time. If I don't hear back I just keep it pushing. No big deal.

Also you aren't building chemistry via text which is why ya'll probably don't understand why you're text conversations you think are going so great turn sour. Texting is mad impersonal. Pick up the phone or hang out. If guy thinks building or chemistry is achieved via text i probably wouldn't be interested anyway.

We're on the same page regarding the bolded.