Girls taking forever to text back

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Bro. I’m dealing with this exact same situation as we speak from a woman on Hinge. And this woman started pursuing ME! shyt was going smoothly. We got along great, had smooth conversation, had similar goals, etc. she told me 3 nights ago while we were talking “hey, let me call you back once I put my nephew to sleep”. I said cool. Didn’t think anything of it. Have heard a peep from this woman since Wednesday. Smh. I didn’t even reach out to ask why. Just deleted her number last night and mentally moved on. Why would I ask a question that I already know the answer to?

So she can tell me a pretty lie about how she’s “just been busy” to soothe my ego and give me false hope? You think she would tell Michael B. Jordan that she got too busy to call him back? Of course not. But she’ll feed me that shyt and tell me it’s hot cakes. They all act like this. Like damn. No need to act like this. Let’s have a conversation and let’s communicate. Tell me when you don’t like something I’ve done. Maybe you’re misunderstanding or misinterpreting something I’ve said/done and I can provide clarification or remedy the situation somehow and we can move forward as mature adults. But naw. That would be too much like right.

So they have to just fukking disappear and leave you wondering. Smh. That’s dating and women in 2020, unfortunately breh. Just gotta focus on doing you. fukk women. fukk love. fukk trying to even pursue them and trying to be nice to them. They don’t appreciate that shyt. Everyone wants to appear heartless, busy, unfeeling these days. They’re all IG celebrities and full of themselves from these thirsty ass dudes acting like star struck fans out here. Smh. Game all fukked up and backwards....

that’s were I been at. :mjcry:

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
dude I do this all the time. You gotta go to chick number 11 if number 10 don’t work and if that don’t work you gotta go to chick number 12. Sometimes it would be chick number 1 or 4 that i will be down to fukk or even all 4. Happen to me 2 years ago. All her friends were into me. Also, last night I got invited to go out to a bar mostly White people and I was the only black dude in the group. I flirted with all the women in the group and I was touching them while doing it. None of them felt uncomfortable with me doing it and I told them straight up that I wanted to smash. Some gave me a excuse but one of them gave me head so I was good. It was mediocre too. :shaq2:

Breh u need a youtube channel or some shyt... u got some crazy stories

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Breh u need a youtube channel or some shyt... u got some crazy stories

these are true stories also. Funny thing is the girl that invited me was my friends tinder date 2 weeks ago. I have been hitting her up the past 3 weeks and it been straight. Hope I don’t get COVID 19 though from going out :mjcry:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Nikka who got tome to be doing all that? You don’t got no goals or ambitions? I mean yea theoretically if you approach every bytch you encounter of course you’re bound to luck up. But With my way if I approached ten bytches I’m fukking at least 7. :takedat: You walk up to a bytch and tell her you wanna fukk her and hope for the best. I walk up to a bytch and make her realize that she wanna fukk me.:jawalrus:

What are you talking about. You are out on a weekend to have fun. You are not gonna fukk 7 chicks unless you know all 7 and they are very sexually attracted to you. You know women say one thing do another? You know women are fickle, have their guards up, mad that the last guy that talked to them wasn’t their type so they become a a$$hole to you when you approach them, some are lesbians or don’t like black men or their friends cockblock etc. it’s a numbers game and how women act these days it’s hard. All the stuff you said I do that too and some still don’t fukk.

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
this lets me know that everyone outside the board in the thread deals with women on a constant basis. I respect y’all because y’all coming in with facts.

dude I tell women straight up after we done something sexual that I will not see them again. They ask me “how come :skip:“ I tell them it’s in your nature to leave. You will not stay here. Trust me. I’ve seen this movie scene played out multiple times like im dr strange. :beli: 2 days later the girl is outta sight like a century has passed. :pachaha::martin::sas1:

Breh there is a complete difference in what your implying...

If 95% of females not hittin you again for dikk, there is a deeper issue that needs to be addressed..

Of course there gonna be 1 time flings, but unless you on some where's Waldo type of shyt, that's just crazy odds you got going for u

George Gooney

AA GANG AA GANG AA GANG
Daps
Reppin
NYC
What are you talking about. You are out on a weekend to have fun. You are not gonna fukk 7 chicks unless you know all 7 and they are very sexually attracted to you. You know women say one thing do another? You know women are fickle, have their guards up, mad that the last guy that talked to them wasn’t their type so they become a a$$hole to you when you approach them, some are lesbians or don’t like black men or their friends cockblock etc. it’s a numbers game and how women act these days it’s hard. All the stuff you said I do that too and some still don’t fukk.
This the last Time ima respond to you because you’re clearly a young, inexperienced nikka. First off it was YOU who said to keep approaching if chicks turn you down as far as fukking. Second off YOU said that dumb shyt about just telling a chick straight up that you wanna fukk right at the beginning. That’s dusty hood nikka shyt and won’t work on any bytch that ain’t damn near a street walker. Women wanna fukk but women don’t wanna feel like whores which is why I brought up “anti-slut defense” which has scientific backed relevance. You come off like a nikka that just likes to hear himself talk which is a feminine trait. YOU may not be able to fukk 7 chicks in a row but I can and have done so many times in the past. @Barnett114 tell breh what I’m about to hit him with? :mjlit::mjlit::mjlit:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Breh there is a complete difference in what your implying...

If 95% of females not hittin you again for dikk, there is a deeper issue that needs to be addressed..

Of course there gonna be 1 time flings, but unless you on some where's Waldo type of shyt, that's just crazy odds you got going for u
Honestly kinda depends on where someone lives

If you black, and live around black folks
And u decent looking...should not have issues with sisters

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION

He is saying that basically all his flings are 1 time flings...the odds of all your sex being one time flings and being the female's fault just dont work in your favor

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
One bytch got me waiting damn two days. bytch I’m a sexy nikka. Tf:francis:
Edit:

I had a chick who would take a hour or two to respond but she always responded. She was a side so I didn't care that much. It got annoying when I wanted to make a move and slide thru and the window of opportunity was short and she reply like 2 hours later :dead:
In the back of your head you always wondering if they with another nikka but that wasn't my main girl so couldn't be too mad

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
This the last Time ima respond to you because you’re clearly a young, inexperienced nikka. First off it was YOU who said to keep approaching if chicks turn you down as far as fukking. Second off YOU said that dumb shyt about just telling a chick straight up that you wanna fukk right at the beginning. That’s dusty hood nikka shyt and won’t work on any bytch that ain’t damn near a street walker. Women wanna fukk but women don’t wanna feel like whores which is why I brought up “anti-slut defense” which has scientific backed relevance. You come off like a nikka that just likes to hear himself talk which is a feminine trait. YOU may not be able to fukk 7 chicks in a row but I can and have done so many times in the past. @Barnett114 tell breh what I’m about to hit him with? :mjlit::mjlit::mjlit:

Good. Adios. :camby:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps

sistas are the same as white chicks. You can talk to them, hang out and even smash, but when they find another dude they like they will leave you for him. All of them are talking to lots of dudes doing the same shyt. This what this thread about.

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
This. They claim they aren't pressed but get tight if they don't get a reply back right away. They need instant results or throw tantrums. Sometimes chemistry takes time to build.

That sounded right in 94.. But these days these chicks are being dikked down on the side by other dudes while trying to build "chemistry" with a square and thats why dudes are frustrated. A potential bondship use to based off exclusivity. Social media killed that.

Why would a dude wanna continue investing in a chick whom is getting dikked down by dudes who putting in less effort?

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That sounded right in 94.. But these days these chicks are being dikked down on the side by other dudes while trying to build "chemistry" with a square and thats why dudes are frustrated. A potential bondship use to based off exclusivity. Social media killed that.

Why would a dude wanna continue investing in a chick whom is getting dikked down by dudes who putting in less effort?
This part

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps

Idk I never had instant chemistry with a dude. I always had to warm up to them. Seriously if a guy expects me to be instantly blowing up his phone with text or responding instantly to messages or he'd bush me than I would/will be sexless forever. I take my time.

Ya'll seriously have no patience. Idk why ya'll always trying to judge each other off the next man's score card. This now now now culture is such a turn off. Ya'll in such a rush to fukk ya'll don't even know who you fukking. If you wasn't so worried about what's happening with another dude you'd probably avoid at lot of drama.