Girls taking forever to text back

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
this. call that bytch and see how good she is at juelzing on the spot :stopitslime:

you gona find out very quick if she has any kind of interest in getting to know u or even fukking u.
It’s 2020, why you calling anyone outside of your parents, grandparents or significant other lol. I don’t remember the last time I called a chick who wasn’t my girlfriend. If I was busy and unable to respond to texts and a chick called me I’d be turned off as fukk if it wasn’t an emergency.

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
It’s 2020, why you calling anyone outside of your parents, grandparents or significant other lol. I don’t remember the last time I called a chick who wasn’t my girlfriend. If I was busy and unable to respond to texts and a chick called me I’d be turned off as fukk if it wasn’t an emergency.
its because you are too conditioned by the social media era. Calling is waaay quicker and less effort than texting. The stuff you can say in a call of 1-2min would take 15+min in text

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
Only for hood rats and mega thots. Don’t try to debate me in this.

it's not a debate

any chick fukking you quickly has high interest, it should viewed as a good thing, not sure why you'd be around a hood rat anyway

willingly giving up the p*ssy for minimal non sexual attention/money is important....

Canon

Veteran
Daps
:sas1:gotta learn patience my friend

if they feeling you they will reach out. Plus be talking to a handful and it won;'t really matter if one is playing games.

George Gooney

AA GANG AA GANG AA GANG
Daps
Reppin
NYC
it's not a debate

any chick fukking you quickly has high interest, it should viewed as a good thing, not sure why you'd be around a hood rat anyway

willingly giving up the p*ssy for minimal non sexual attention/money is important....
Ok. So walk up to 10 chicks today and tell em you wanna smash on the first convo then get back to me and let me know how that goes for you. Things like "anti-slut defense", "Buyers remorse", "shyt tests", etc exist for a reason.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
The only thing that frustrates me is when we having good convos, quick replies over few days, even weeks and shyt just falls off a cliff

this lets me know that everyone outside the board in the thread deals with women on a constant basis. I respect y’all because y’all coming in with facts.

dude I tell women straight up after we done something sexual that I will not see them again. They ask me “how come :skip:“ I tell them it’s in your nature to leave. You will not stay here. Trust me. I’ve seen this movie scene played out multiple times like im dr strange. :beli: 2 days later the girl is outta sight like a century has passed. :pachaha::martin::sas1:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Ok. So walk up to 10 chicks today and tell em you wanna smash on the first convo then get back to me and let me know how that goes for you. Things like "anti-slut defense", "Buyers remorse", "shyt tests", etc exist for a reason.

dude I do this all the time. You gotta go to chick number 11 if number 10 don’t work and if that don’t work you gotta go to chick number 12. Sometimes it would be chick number 1 or 4 that i will be down to fukk or even all 4. Happen to me 2 years ago. All her friends were into me. Also, last night I got invited to go out to a bar mostly White people and I was the only black dude in the group. I flirted with all the women in the group and I was touching them while doing it. None of them felt uncomfortable with me doing it and I told them straight up that I wanted to smash. Some gave me a excuse but one of them gave me head so I was good. It was mediocre too. :shaq2:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
As for body language I try to be chill and have good posture. Would watching videos and maybe even reading a book on body language/emotional intelligence overboard? I got saw it as a related item on amazon and been curious since.

you have to go out and fail. Reading books and watching videos not gonna cut it. It helps cause I use to do it too. Now I go out solo n know how to handle cockblocks, people trying to fight me cause I was upfront with chicks etc

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps

Nah, with Covid 19 it's over with for all this till next year:flabbynsick:

George Gooney

AA GANG AA GANG AA GANG
Daps
Reppin
NYC
dude I do this all the time. You gotta go to chick number 11 if number 10 don’t work and if that don’t work you gotta go to chick number 12. Sometimes it would be chick number 1 or 4 that i will be down to fukk or even all 4. Happen to me 2 years ago. All her friends were into me. Also, last night I got invited to go out to a bar mostly White people and I was the only black dude in the group. I flirted with all the women in the group and I was touching them while doing it. None of them felt uncomfortable with me doing it and I told them straight up that I wanted to smash. Some gave me a excuse but one of them gave me head so I was good. It was mediocre too. :shaq2:
Nikka who got tome to be doing all that? You don’t got no goals or ambitions? I mean yea theoretically if you approach every bytch you encounter of course you’re bound to luck up. But With my way if I approached ten bytches I’m fukking at least 7. :takedat: You walk up to a bytch and tell her you wanna fukk her and hope for the best. I walk up to a bytch and make her realize that she wanna fukk me.:jawalrus: