Girls taking forever to text back

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
The average Women isn’t smart enough to have anything important to be tending to. Women are only busy doing things related to taking care of themselves or being taken care of by someone else.

you’ll never get a text from a women like : “oh sorry, I was just reading about how fast the earth spins and how insane that is that we are on a giant rock moving that fast”

They are busy eating garbage, spending money they don’t have, on social media, or on the receiving end of someone trying to impress them so they can fukk.

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Dial her number
Call her
Say whatever comes to mind
Be real

If you not in her IMMEDIATE social circle, you are taking a step back by not calling her even if she showed high interest INITIALLY...

nikkas who tell you that phonecalls are dead are the same ones who get tangled in the "attention web"...

A honest phonecall with an honest intent is basically pulling your dikk out and telling her where you stand...

She either fukks wit it or not...

But you will get the temperature afterwards

this. call that bytch and see how good she is at juelzing on the spot :stopitslime:

you gona find out very quick if she has any kind of interest in getting to know u or even fukking u.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

you’ll never get a text from a women like : “oh sorry, I was just reading about how fast the earth spins and how insane that is that we are on a giant rock moving that fast”

They are busy eating garbage, spending money they don’t have, on social media, or on the receiving end of someone trying to impress them so they can fukk.
lol my homies text me shyt like that all the time

girls never just talk about random shyt

you right

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
Like someone else said earlier in this thread is when you think a situation is going good and then that person just suddenly switches up on you. I was having a good convo with this girl whose number I got earlier this week. She sent me pictures before she went to bed on Friday and I ain't even ask for nun. Everything was going smooth and then suddenly out the blue she ghosted me yesterday. She left me on read when I hit her up but I've been seeing her online. Looks like I'mma have to bush her or she already bushed me for reasons I don't understand :francis:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
lol my homies text me shyt like that all the time

girls never just talk about random shyt

you right
Patrice ONeal used to joke about this all the time. Women are kind of figuring it out, which is why they picked up the easiest guy activity ever of playing video games for internet clout lol

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
Like someone else said earlier in this thread is when you think a situation is going good and then that person just suddenly switches up on you. I was having a good convo with this girl whose number I got earlier this week. She sent me pictures before she went to bed on Friday and I ain't even ask for nun. Everything was going smooth and then suddenly out the blue she ghosted me yesterday. She left me on read when I hit her up but I've been seeing her online. Looks like I'mma have to bush her or she already bushed me for reasons I don't understand :francis:

It’s just part of the game that you have to accept. Maybe she got back with her baby daddy or something...there’s a myriad of reasons...you’ll never know and it doesn’t matter.

Dating is like Sales, let’s say your quota is $1000, you don’t just have one opportunity in your pipeline worth $1000 because that means your goal attainment is dependent on that one deal closing. So you’ll end up hounding that one opportunity over and over which may cause them to go away due to your desperation.

You need multiple opportunities in your pipeline at all times, you need to have a couple $1000 opportunities, 3 $500 opportunities, 6 $250 opportunities, etc so that you have multiple ways to hit your goal.

if your goal is to have sex and you only have one woman you’re talking to you’re at her mercy. You attaining your goal rest solely on if her goal for the night is the same as yours.

‘If you have multiple opportunities to have sex working at any given time then it doesn’t matter if one does or does not respond and you won’t be checking to see if the bytch is online either. You just go down your roster to see what’s cracking for the night.

There have been times where my whole roster was busy but in the end at least I gave it a good collegiate try.

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
The humble pies served in this thread :wow:

full

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Thats dating 2020 breh
Sorry to laugh lol but shyt happens to every day:russ::mjlol:

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
I used to chase women and play the game then I stopped and found a girl who likes me and doesn't play games and responds back to me within 10 minutes. Don't play these bytches games, just move on till you meet one who fukks with you and doesn't play games. And shes 5 years younger than me, I'm eating, I'm winning word to charmander the gawd rip.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The average Women isn’t smart enough to have anything important to be tending to. Women are only busy doing things related to taking care of themselves or being taken care of by someone else.

:deadmanny:

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
bushed suddenly is the worst, but like brehs saying you'll never get an understand and even if by some chance the girl kinda answers, its not the truth or will side step it

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Patrice ONeal used to joke about this all the time. Women are kind of figuring it out, which is why they picked up the easiest guy activity ever of playing video games for internet clout lol
Women are tryna be "cool" now playing video games and watching anime :russ:
Patrice was really ahead of his time :wow:

Last edited: