Girls taking forever to text back

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Yeah I did tell her I had a certain car when we first met. It was brief bullshyttin though. I wasnt even expecting to be fukking with her all like that. Then the other day I was talking about my credit and how I paid off hella shyt so I can buy a hellcat.:takedat:

She goes I thought you already had a hellcat?:usure:

I'm said are you sure I said had?:skip:

That's when I realized I had fukked up!:mjpls:

She was actually listening to the shyt I was saying months ago?:dwillhuh:

She said she aint trippin but idk. I feel like that rubbed her the wrong way.:snoop:

might have, might not have, but lesson learned, don’t lie, it’s nikkas fukkin, with no car, don’t lie on tangible things :your car, your money, where you live, either she gon fukk with you or not, even if you don’t plan on pursuing seriously

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm going through this EXACT shyt right now. Everything was like clockwork between us and then shyt turned into slow conversations and no more GN texts.:gucci:
Rarely text me to 1 word responses. :stopitslime:
I said f it and went about my business to getting a text late in the day which I didn't expect at all. More 1 word responses and no GN before sleepy time.:dame: To nothing at all today. Atleast so far.:wtb:

Do I catch an L if I text did we fake break up:mjpls:

I need some closure!:pachaha:
from one breh to another. please delete her number

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Yo these bytches in this current moment are broke and unemployed that's hella bullshyt that they are busy, they got all the time in the world right now. If a dude with a job can make time I'm sure their unemployed asses have infinite time.

Why, as a man with a job in 2020, would you mess with a woman without one :wtf:

jay83

Superstar
Daps
Funny part is this isn’t just goofy college aged girls doing this. You got women in their 30s playing games as well. And it’s always prefaced by “ I’m not here for games” and then the games proceed.

It’s pretty screwed up that many times you just have to be aloof even to women you really want to meet up with. In a regular world both parties would say how they feel then go from there.

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
might have, might not have, but lesson learned, don’t lie, it’s nikkas fukkin, with no car, don’t lie on tangible things :your car, your money, where you live, either she gon fukk with you or not, even if you don’t plan on pursuing seriously
I think I still have a shot. She just want a nia to make an effort to reach out to her but I'm playing phone games like these hoes be doing to me. You gotta flip it on they ass.:ufdup:

I'll hit her up tomorrow around our usual time like nothing happened and see what the temperature is.:pachaha:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Funny part is this isn’t just goofy college aged girls doing this. You got women in their 30s playing games as well. And it’s always prefaced by “ I’m not here for games” and then the games proceed.

It’s pretty screwed up that many times you just have to be aloof even to women you really want to meet up with. In a regular world both parties would say how they feel then go from there.

It takes two for these games to be played

Instead of admitting defeat you pretend to be a totally different person to maintain her interest. Why? What is the end game?

The Radiant One

Superstar
Daps
Get your fitness up and get your money up. For guys we do a lot for the validation for women. Cars, shoes, clothes which is fine if she is your main girl. Seriously this topic is needed. Women are taught how to deal with men and are told not to entertain men who don't do nothing for them. Men entertain women who are just pretty or if she hollas back.

What goals do you have for yourself? this year when everything is turned upside down we need to be the version of ourselves we want to be for us not other women.

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
The key is keeping yourself busy. If ur lonely sitting at home with nothing to do it's a problem. And you're right. We crave validation. We have to learn how to validate ourselves. Put ourselves on a pedestal. It took me awhile to figure that out and I'm 36. I started really thoroughly taking care of myself. Physically and mentally. Exercising more and taking care of shyt. My schedule is so full that I dont have time to worry about a response.

Women will pick up on that. You'll get validated everyday when u work on self. They start to behave and gravitate towards u. Some women will get motivated by how u carry yourself. And the good thing for me I'm not on social media. Twitter/snap/fb/gram. Never have been. So I dont have to worry about attention whores and all that shyt.

Edit: I've seen a woman that I deal with currently start speaking very negative about herself when I'm bettering myself. So the insecurity can go both ways. Some people don't value u because u dont value u so why should they?

Can you imagine having had this type of knowledge of self when you were in your 20's?

Everyone reading this.... this is why it's easy for older men to get women... cause we really just don't give a fukk. We're validated by ourselves, and if she wants to play the 3-day texting game and miss out then it's her loss. :manny:

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
Get your fitness up and get your money up. For guys we do a lot for the validation for women. Cars, shoes, clothes which is fine if she is your main girl. Seriously this topic is needed. Women are taught how to deal with men and are told not to entertain men who don't do nothing for them. Men entertain women who are just pretty or if she hollas back.

What goals do you have for yourself? this year when everything is turned upside down we need to be the version of ourselves we want to be for us not other women.
The last part; BIG facts.:salute:

Dap+Reputation
:heh: