Girls taking forever to text back

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
We've been socialized to think that a man's worth is contingent of how many females he has, how much money he has, how well off his offspring is. We go searching for that validation because deep down we're insecure. We're insecure about our position in society, even if we don't think we are, we care about what people think of us. That's why we go to bars every weekend, sign up for dating apps and buy expensive clothes because we aren't secure in ourselves so we need the external validation. Think about it. If you wanted p*ssy you could easily jerk off and go to bed, shyt, you could easily pay for p*ssy, smash in a hotel and go home after. But it's not about that, we want that validation. We wanna know that we're wanted, that we are valued, that a girl that we deemed attractive feels the same way about us, it makes us feel like we are worth something. But fukk all that. We gotta kill that part of our character, that insecure needy side, that's when you'll truly be free
:salute: A GEM

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
hit her with the gn text one last time breh :mjcry:
Nah breh. If I text anything it's going to be along the lines of are you not fukkin with me anymore? :russ:
If I text GN and I wake up to nothing at all im going to be hot and slightly embarrassed and hurt to keep it real.:mjlol:

Last edited:

DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust
I went down the rabbit hole in 2017-2018 of searching for female validation in any way I could get it and in retrospect that shyt was a miserable experience. All that it ended up doing is lowering my self esteem and boosting chicks egos.

The problem is that it's like a drug, you feel that high one time with a girl embracing you and now you can't get enough of it. As men it feels so good to have the touch/praise of a woman but when you go searching for it and don't let it occur naturally to you, you start to lose yourself and you get stuck in a cycle of living to impress them.

You should never be moving like that as a man because it will get you ate up out here. In a way you kinda have to say "fukk women" but not in an emotional bitter way. Stop pursuing them, praising them/giving them so much importance in your life. Focusing on yourself may sound cliche and like it's getting you nowhere at first but long term it's the best way to go. You learn to find happiness within yourself and you don't have to worry about living up to no one else's standards but your own.

So now I look at these chicks on social media talking about how much money a dude needs to make, how tall he gotta be, what he needs to drive, how many followers he gotta have and I just shrug and keep it moving because it does me no good worrying about a bytch that doesn't want me. It has nothing to do with me.

I'm at peace knowing that if I'm good enough for myself then surely there's a girl out there who feels the same and then some. I just gotta worry about myself :manny:
This is fukking gospel. Not a single falsehood told. You have the right mindset breh.

BeeGoinCrazy

#KKworldbrazy #SacBarz
Daps
Reppin
The 916
Tbh I know I should be sleep but I just wanted to say I don’t even be asking for the baddest bytch or no shyt like that. All I ask for is a cute lil bytch with her head on right. Simple enough right? They be the woman I want for a few days or even months then the real them comes out. And I never tell female friends/relatives this shyt because they always hit me with the “You’ll find someone someday:wub:“ “Not all women are like that :therethere:“ “You’re still young, jUsT hAvE fUn” NIKKA FUKK FUN, I WANT A WIFEY THING THAT’S ALL ABOUT ME DAMN:fire: But fr all I can do is worry about myself, and keep striving towards my aspirations. If someone comes along and meets the requirements then :mjgrin: but I’m not bouta hold my breath

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
We've been socialized to think that a man's worth is contingent of how many females he has, how much money he has, how well off his offspring is. We go searching for that validation because deep down we're insecure. We're insecure about our position in society, even if we don't think we are, we care about what people think of us. That's why we go to bars every weekend, sign up for dating apps and buy expensive clothes because we aren't secure in ourselves so we need the external validation. Think about it. If you wanted p*ssy you could easily jerk off and go to bed, shyt, you could easily pay for p*ssy, smash in a hotel and go home after. But it's not about that, we want that validation. We wanna know that we're wanted, that we are valued, that a girl that we deemed attractive feels the same way about us, it makes us feel like we are worth something. But fukk all that. We gotta kill that part of our character, that insecure needy side, that's when you'll truly be free
The key is keeping yourself busy. If ur lonely sitting at home with nothing to do it's a problem. And you're right. We crave validation. We have to learn how to validate ourselves. Put ourselves on a pedestal. It took me awhile to figure that out and I'm 36. I started really thoroughly taking care of myself. Physically and mentally. Exercising more and taking care of shyt. My schedule is so full that I dont have time to worry about a response.

Women will pick up on that. You'll get validated everyday when u work on self. They start to behave and gravitate towards u. Some women will get motivated by how u carry yourself. And the good thing for me I'm not on social media. Twitter/snap/fb/gram. Never have been. So I dont have to worry about attention whores and all that shyt.

Edit: I've seen a woman that I deal with currently start speaking very negative about herself when I'm bettering myself. So the insecurity can go both ways. Some people don't value u because u dont value u so why should they?

Last edited:

Admiral Kali

All Star
Daps
Nah breh. If I text anything it's going to be along the lines of are you not fukkin with me anymore area.:russ:

If I text GN and I wake up to nothing at all im going to be hot and slightly embarrassed and hurt to keep it real.:mjlol:

Nah bruh just act like you havent noticed and dont give a fukk. Drop her. If she hits you back eventually dont bother with long text convo or taking her seriously, she aint worth investing in. If you think she dtf though (unlikely) then fukk it be direct

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
I'm going through this EXACT shyt right now. Everything was like clockwork between us and then shyt turned into slow conversations and no more GN texts.:gucci:
Rarely text me to 1 word responses. :stopitslime:
I said f it and went about my business to getting a text late in the day which I didn't expect at all. More 1 word responses and no GN before sleepy time.:dame: To nothing at all today. Atleast so far.:wtb:

Do I catch an L if I text did we fake break up:mjpls:

I need some closure!:pachaha:

you won’t get the closure you want, someone said we live in a society where your phone is fingertips away, if a ma fugga ain’t texting you back consistently then a guarantee she is with some other nikka, women are talkers if they go from 60 to 20 mph (text wise or communication wise) you either said some shyt they don’t agree with, or she into someone else

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
you won’t get the closure you want, someone said we live in a society where your phone is fingertips away, if a ma fugga ain’t texting you back consistently then a guarantee she is with some other nikka, women are talkers if they go from 60 to 20 mph (text wise or communication wise) you either said some shyt they don’t agree with, or she into someone else
Yeah I did tell her I had a certain car when we first met. It was brief bullshyttin though. I wasnt even expecting to be fukking with her all like that. Then the other day I was talking about my credit and how I paid off hella shyt so I can buy a hellcat.:takedat:

She goes I thought you already have a hellcat?:usure:

I said are you sure I said have?:skip:

That's when I realized I had fukked up!:mjpls:

She was actually listening to the shyt I was saying months ago?:dwillhuh:

She said she aint trippin but idk. I feel like that rubbed her the wrong way and I might have talked my way out of some fine square mesican p*ssy.:lolbron:

Damn man I need to learn how to stfu when I talk to women.:snoop:

Last edited: