Girls taking forever to text back

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We've been socialized to think that a man's worth is contingent of how many females he has, how much money he has, how well off his offspring is. We go searching for that validation because deep down we're insecure. We're insecure about our position in society, even if we don't think we are, we care about what people think of us. That's why we go to bars every weekend, sign up for dating apps and buy expensive clothes because we aren't secure in ourselves so we need the external validation. Think about it. If you wanted p*ssy you could easily jerk off and go to bed, shyt, you could easily pay for p*ssy, smash in a hotel and go home after. But it's not about that, we want that validation. We wanna know that we're wanted, that we are valued, that a girl that we deemed attractive feels the same way about us, it makes us feel like we are worth something. But fukk all that. We gotta kill that part of our character, that insecure needy side, that's when you'll truly be free
Dap and rep

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
We've been socialized to think that a man's worth is contingent of how many females he has, how much money he has, how well off his offspring is. We go searching for that validation because deep down we're insecure. We're insecure about our position in society, even if we don't think we are, we care about what people think of us. That's why we go to bars every weekend, sign up for dating apps and buy expensive clothes because we aren't secure in ourselves so we need the external validation. Think about it. If you wanted p*ssy you could easily jerk off and go to bed, shyt, you could easily pay for p*ssy, smash in a hotel and go home after. But it's not about that, we want that validation. We wanna know that we're wanted, that we are valued, that a girl that we deemed attractive feels the same way about us, it makes us feel like we are worth something. But fukk all that. We gotta kill that part of our character, that insecure needy side, that's when you'll truly be free
This is deep. I have honestly fukked enough women in my life. I need to stop trying to holla at every Cute chick that walks by just cause I’m single and start focus on building only real quality relationships

Last edited:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
fukk all that stupid shyt. I’m not gonna be guy 130 in her dms. These women are below average and getting too much undeserved attention from simps to make them be this difficult to deal with.
Sorrey breh thats where the game is in 2020
Espacially with clubs and lounges being dead

Unless u wanna go to DR and pay for puss lol
Well said

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

tenor.gif

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Man don't do that dumb kid shyt

Modern Western society got yall fukked up. You are the man breh, live life on your own terms. Once you start living life to please or entertain others you're taking Ls.

Be high value, don't do that stupid shyt.

Bro. I’m dealing with this exact same situation as we speak from a woman on Hinge. And this woman started pursuing ME! shyt was going smoothly. We got along great, had smooth conversation, had similar goals, etc. she told me 3 nights ago while we were talking “hey, let me call you back once I put my nephew to sleep”. I said cool. Didn’t think anything of it. Have heard a peep from this woman since Wednesday. Smh. I didn’t even reach out to ask why. Just deleted her number last night and mentally moved on. Why would I ask a question that I already know the answer to?

So she can tell me a pretty lie about how she’s “just been busy” to soothe my ego and give me false hope? You think she would tell Michael B. Jordan that she got too busy to call him back? Of course not. But she’ll feed me that shyt and tell me it’s hot cakes. They all act like this. Like damn. No need to act like this. Let’s have a conversation and let’s communicate. Tell me when you don’t like something I’ve done. Maybe you’re misunderstanding or misinterpreting something I’ve said/done and I can provide clarification or remedy the situation somehow and we can move forward as mature adults. But naw. That would be too much like right.

So they have to just fukking disappear and leave you wondering. Smh. That’s dating and women in 2020, unfortunately breh. Just gotta focus on doing you. fukk women. fukk love. fukk trying to even pursue them and trying to be nice to them. They don’t appreciate that shyt. Everyone wants to appear heartless, busy, unfeeling these days. They’re all IG celebrities and full of themselves from these thirsty ass dudes acting like star struck fans out here. Smh. Game all fukked up and backwards....

:snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop:

EDIT : Bro, listen to me. GET ON YOUR PURPOSE.

YOU ARE MORE THAN FEMALE VALIDATION

YOUR WORTH IS NOT HINGED ON FEMALES

GO TOWARDS YOUR GOAL AND THE bytchES WILL COME

I'm tired of seeing brehs on here with this shyt man...

If you want p*ssy, go hook up with a prostitute, I understand we all have sexual urges but this "I nedd a woman by my side" bs has to stop.

You only want a female because you're looking for something to fill that void. I guarantee you once you start moving towards your dreams/ working on your passions and enjoying this thing called life you won't be having the mentality you have now
I went down the rabbit hole in 2017-2018 of searching for female validation in any way I could get it and in retrospect that shyt was a miserable experience. All that it ended up doing is lowering my self esteem and boosting chicks egos.

The problem is that it's like a drug, you feel that high one time with a girl embracing you and now you can't get enough of it. As men it feels so good to have the touch/praise of a woman but when you go searching for it and don't let it occur naturally to you, you start to lose yourself and you get stuck in a cycle of living to impress them.

You should never be moving like that as a man because it will get you ate up out here. In a way you kinda have to say "fukk women" but not in an emotional bitter way. Stop pursuing them, praising them/giving them so much importance in your life. Focusing on yourself may sound cliche and like it's getting you nowhere at first but long term it's the best way to go. You learn to find happiness within yourself and you don't have to worry about living up to no one else's standards but your own.

So now I look at these chicks on social media talking about how much money a dude needs to make, how tall he gotta be, what he needs to drive, how many followers he gotta have and I just shrug and keep it moving because it does me no good worrying about a bytch that doesn't want me. It has nothing to do with me.

I'm at peace knowing that if I'm good enough for myself then surely there's a girl out there who feels the same and then some. I just gotta worry about myself :manny:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Bro. I’m dealing with this exact same situation as we speak from a woman on Hinge. And this woman started pursuing ME! shyt was going smoothly. We got along great, had smooth conversation, had similar goals, etc. she told me 3 nights ago while we were talking “hey, let me call you back once I put my nephew to sleep”. I said cool. Didn’t think anything of it. Have heard a peep from this woman since Wednesday. Smh. I didn’t even reach out to ask why. Just deleted her number last night and mentally moved on. Why would I ask a question that I already know the answer to?

So she can tell me a pretty lie about how she’s “just been busy” to soothe my ego and give me false hope? You think she would tell Michael B. Jordan that she got too busy to call him back? Of course not. But she’ll feed me that shyt and tell me it’s hot cakes. They all act like this. Like damn. No need to act like this. Let’s have a conversation and let’s communicate. Tell me when you don’t like something I’ve done. Maybe you’re misunderstanding or misinterpreting something I’ve said/done and I can provide clarification or remedy the situation somehow and we can move forward as mature adults. But naw. That would be too much like right.

So they have to just fukking disappear and leave you wondering. Smh. That’s dating and women in 2020, unfortunately breh. Just gotta focus on doing you. fukk women. fukk love. fukk trying to even pursue them and trying to be nice to them. They don’t appreciate that shyt. Everyone wants to appear heartless, busy, unfeeling these days. They’re all IG celebrities and full of themselves from these thirsty ass dudes acting like star struck fans out here. Smh. Game all fukked up and backwards....

this....all of this

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
I'm going through this EXACT shyt right now. Everything was like clockwork between us and then shyt turned into slow conversations and no more GN texts.:gucci:
Rarely text me to 1 word responses. :stopitslime:
I said f it and went about my business to getting a text late in the day which I didn't expect at all. More 1 word responses and no GN before sleepy time.:dame: To nothing at all today. Atleast so far.:wtb:

Do I catch an L if I text did we fake break up:mjpls:

I need some closure!:pachaha:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
And then nikkas have the nerve to peer pressure other nikkas to pay for the broad on a date.

These bytches will ignore your texts, make up dumbass excuses, and nikkas still want you to pay for a date when you finally get her out.

I remember that one thread and nikkas was straight saying nikkas should pay for these bytches meals because you asked them out on a date.

fukk outta here.

:childplease::childplease:

Icantspell

#freedaguys
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO FOREVER
I'm going through this EXACT shyt right now. Everything was like clockwork between us and then shyt turned into slow conversations and no more GN texts.:gucci:
Rarely text me to 1 word responses. :stopitslime:
I said f it and went about my business to getting a text late in the day which I didn't expect at all. More 1 word responses and no GN before sleepy time.:dame: To nothing at all today. Atleast so far.:wtb:

Do I catch an L if I text did we fake break up:mjpls:

I need some closure!:pachaha:
hit her with the gn text one last time breh :mjcry:

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Just charge it to the game and move on. Women, people in general, always have their phones on them. Unless it's at night and they're asleep or they work a job where they're constantly using their hands, they could text you back minutes after receiving your text.

This isn't like the 2000s where you had like 300 texts per month so you couldn't text freely like now. People make time for who they want.
:wow: lowkey this became a gem thread.