Girls taking forever to text back

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
She most likely read your text while gettin her back blown out. Also, while your creating a thread on it, she was probably suckin some cock while you pressed the "create thread" button.

All while your at home, day dreaming of her like

CiSrxjUXAAES3sK.jpg

:ufdup:

funny thing is... I was getting my dikk sucked 3 weeks ago while I was posting on the Coli. Don’t believe the hype it was annoying to type while she giving mediocre head. :unimpressed:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
To most chicks under 27
IG handle >>>cell phone number

If dudes wanna play the game and have success

Hire a professional photographer

Take some good pics
Professional work can make the ugly gang brehs at least to a 7...try to get 100 followes lol

fukk all that stupid shyt. I’m not gonna be guy 130 in her dms. These women are below average and getting too much undeserved attention from simps to make them be this difficult to deal with.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
This one chick was the one to ask for my number on instagram out of nowhere after seeing my pics and liking them. Then she would take 2days or so to reply, i knew what time it was:russ:. So I straight up asked her if she’d be down to grab a drink. She immediately replied yes, and to let her know when. Told her i had plans that week, got busy with work so i hit her up a week and half later. She took three days to reply, now she’s just not replying while i tried to plan this shyt.

Meanwhile she’s always on ig posting something or looking at my stories.Imma fukk one of her friends. :camby:

this is why I never add them on Snapchat. They are always looking to do the bare minimum. Ok I’m gonna add this guy in Snapchat, look at his story without me putting any effort into meeting him and when I’m bored or he post something I do not like I will unfollow him. They do the same shyt with that video chat bumble tried to finesse men with during the pandemic. Have guys FaceTime their bumble match and when they tell they bumble match to meet up while their match got all this free attention they unmatched them. Women ain’t shyt

The Radiant One

Superstar
Daps
The thing is nikkas need to get their shyt up make money travel after the Covid thing in 2021 we will be kings.

Even Patrice commented that all the stuff he does he feels like an average bytch still thinks that she is a celebrity. I mean look at Instagram. They have their boyfriends as her professional photographer. They are used to hundreds of guys DM her

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Nikkas need to learn to get their money and livelihood up and have these bytches choosing you.

that’s stupid too. These bytches just coming to spend all your money, flirt with your friends that make the same or more than you, parade in your nice car so she can post it on IG/Snapchat like she doing big things while she really living vicariously through your accomplishment cause women do no do shyt just be followers and you don’t know if she fukking some dude while using you for your resources as your name in her iphone is “Weekend Entertainment Ricky”. “nikka need to get their money up” Nah fukk that I’m keeping my money for myself. :martin:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
The thing is nikkas need to get their shyt up make money travel after the Covid thing in 2021 we will be kings.

Even Patrice commented that all the stuff he does he feels like an average bytch still thinks that she is a celebrity. I mean look at Instagram. They have their boyfriends as her professional photographer. They are used to hundreds of guys DM her

One chick I use to see that was from Chicago went to the beach with me. She tried to get me to take pictures of her. I told her no. That some disrespectful shyt you are asking me and you are using my time to entertain other men. You want me to take pics so you can post them on IG so all the men can comment and your dumb ass friends tell you you are winning and I’m not in none of the picture. No thanks. I’m not doing that. Told her to drink her white claw and listen to playboi carti while these seagulls fly in the air pick some seashells cause you are long gone from Chicago.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
that’s stupid too. These bytches just coming to spend all your money, flirt with your friends that make the same or more than you, parade in your nice car so she can post it on IG/Snapchat like she doing big things while she really living vicariously through your accomplishment cause women do no do shyt just be followers and you don’t know if she fukking some dude while using you for your resources as your name in her iphone is “Weekend Entertainment Ricky”. “nikka need to get their money up” Nah fukk that I’m keeping my money for myself. :martin:

What I'm saying is once you're straight financially, you feel good about your accomplishments and can walk around with confidence. bytches can smell that from a mile away. You'll have these hoes coming to you and if your smart, you can weed out the gold diggers from a good woman.

If your out there acting like a wannabe rapper and having these hoes use you, then that's on their dumb ass.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
To most chicks under 27
IG handle >>>cell phone number

If dudes wanna play the game and have success

Hire a professional photographer

Take some good pics
Professional work can make the ugly gang brehs at least to a 7...try to get 100 followes lol
I’m do that but idk how I’m get all them followers. I have like 3 friends out of a few more I can depend on lmao. Maybe music or some shyt