Girls taking forever to text back

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
@Rozay Oro

You still young and trying to figure shyt out...

Breh...

Gym
Body language
Confidence

No more 1st convo text...

A bytch gotta feel the energy
As for body language I try to be chill and have good posture. Would watching videos and maybe even reading a book on body language/emotional intelligence overboard? I got saw it as a related item on amazon and been curious since.

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
To most chicks under 27
IG handle >>>cell phone number

If dudes wanna play the game and have success

Hire a professional photographer

Take some good pics
Professional work can make the ugly gang brehs at least to a 7...try to get 100 followes lol
So to a breh with absolutely no social media(IG, Facebook, Twitter). I’m out of luck?

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
This is why IG is a blessing in disguise..if that bytch can post stories all day, selfies, and do lives and all of that goofy shyt but yet can't even return a simple text or a phone call.. You bush her on sight
IG you can see if they are active, you can literally see if they see the message

George Gooney

AA GANG AA GANG AA GANG
Daps
Reppin
NYC
that’s stupid too. These bytches just coming to spend all your money, flirt with your friends that make the same or more than you, parade in your nice car so she can post it on IG/Snapchat like she doing big things while she really living vicariously through your accomplishment cause women do no do shyt just be followers and you don’t know if she fukking some dude while using you for your resources as your name in her iphone is “Weekend Entertainment Ricky”. “nikka need to get their money up” Nah fukk that I’m keeping my money for myself. :martin:
Nikka, relax. Getting paper is stupid? But the smart thing to do is tell random bytches that you wanna fukk without building any rapport? :hhh:

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
To most chicks under 27

Take some good pics
Professional work can make the ugly gang brehs at least to a 7...try to get 100 followes lol

If I'm gonna spend that kinda bread,I'm trying to get some money out the situation...:yeshrug:

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
As for body language I try to be chill and have good posture. Would watching videos and maybe even reading a book on body language/emotional intelligence overboard? I got saw it as a related item on amazon and been curious since.

Not at all...

Good posture+confidence

Also take your time walking and take deep breaths

Try to establish yourself in social circles

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I’m not getting why you guys are saying bush her. Just send the text, whenever she wants she’ll respond and whenever you want you respond. Is texting back and forth immediately that important? I’d keep it going till we hit a nice rhythm and we’re joking then I’d ask to meet. At that point if they say no or don’t respond then yeah that’s the end of that.
This. They claim they aren't pressed but get tight if they don't get a reply back right away. They need instant results or throw tantrums. Sometimes chemistry takes time to build.

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
I’m do that but idk how I’m get all them followers. I have like 3 friends out of a few more I can depend on lmao. Maybe music or some shyt

Man don't do that dumb kid shyt

Modern Western society got yall fukked up. You are the man breh, live life on your own terms. Once you start living life to please or entertain others you're taking Ls.

Be high value, don't do that stupid shyt.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps

No don't do any of that Breh, just be a human being:gucci: Our grandfathers ain't have to do what you talking about

I don't know why y'all stress over women so much, a lot of em ain't shyt. You fukk around get a broad next month and, surprise muthafukka, you on child support:mjlol: Stop putting hoes on pedestals

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
To most chicks under 27

Take some good pics

Nah fukk all that, rather start a business, get money and travel and talk shyt to these hoes

If you ain't got no confidence and a lil bit of arrogance you lost.