Girls taking forever to text back

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
The no social media test is the ultimate shyt test..

If you pass it, you got it in the bag...
I don’t even have a fukking IG and I rarely post on snapchat. I have friends and they all cooler than me but I don’t want to constantly snap and take pics like some fakkit

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
Sooooo, instead of texting said female yourself, you're awaiting to be spoken to?

Wouldn't you be the solution to your own magnified issue by simply sending another text, or is your ego disallowing you.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
There has to be a thread on guys catchOmg women lying tor calling them out. I bet it would get 20 pages. This should be one of them.
She ain't feeling you. Trust me.

Don't be one of these guys.

TL;DW PUA/Dating "expert" cac texts chick for three months before she is finally worn down and let's him sniff the drawls.

That whole texting stuff is stupid. Tall this bytch you want to smash. She can say yes or no. Wasting all this time

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Don’t delete her number. Don’t sweat her either, when she responds you gotta go into I’m trying to fukk mode. She might Bush you but she might be down for it and even if not then when the current nikka fukks her over she might throw you some p*ssy:yeshrug:

nah delete that number.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
The no social media test is the ultimate shyt test..

If you pass it, you got it in the bag...

To most chicks under 27
IG handle >>>cell phone number

If dudes wanna play the game and have success

Hire a professional photographer

Take some good pics
Professional work can make the ugly gang brehs at least to a 7...try to get 100 followes lol