Girls taking forever to text back

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Ayeee, be careful about jumping to conclusions. Some guys come off looking crazy, expecting immediate responses when women are 1) sleeping; 2) binging a great series and turn their phone off; 3) dealing with friend of family crisis of drama; 4) actually working, like on a major project or reports. Two days is a little long, but people are out here dying and being hospitalized and dealing with family who are sick and hospitalized. One thing I hate about text, people expect immediate responses no matter the time of day or what may be going on.

2 days is more than a "little" long.. yes maybe there is some valid excuse but in 99.999999 percent of cases they ain't doin a muthafukkin thing :mjgrin:

Daps
Reppin
Starling City
This one chick was the one to ask for my number on instagram out of nowhere after seeing my pics and liking them. Then she would take 2days or so to reply, i knew what time it was:russ:. So I straight up asked her if she’d be down to grab a drink. She immediately replied yes, and to let her know when. Told her i had plans that week, got busy with work so i hit her up a week and half later. She took three days to reply, now she’s just not replying while i tried to plan this shyt.

Meanwhile she’s always on ig posting something or looking at my stories.Imma fukk one of her friends. :camby:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
This one chick was the one to ask for my number on instagram out of nowhere after seeing my pics and liking them. Then she would take 2days or so to reply, i knew what time it was:russ:. So I straight up asked her if she’d be down to grab a drink. She immediately replied yes, and to let her know when. Told her i had plans that week, got busy with work so i hit her up a week and half later. She took three days to reply, now she’s just not replying while i tried to plan this shyt.

Meanwhile she’s always on ig posting something or looking at my stories.Imma fukk one of her friends. :camby:

bytches really ain't shyt.:wow:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
The dynamic is waaay different though. Women ain't gotta do shyt, if you a man and only talking to one girl prepare to take multiple Ls.
Your right
Also plenty of brehs get left behind cause their IG is not up to par or dont have social media ...coli account does not count:skip:

If you dating females from 21 to 26
You better have your IG set up nicely or expect plenty of flakes ,etc

2020 females will scout your social media before they can invest....sucks but its the truth

Now if you go for the 30 -35 year old fmeales you have a better shot

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
No you're not. You have low sexual market value and are not seen as a high value dude. She knows u don't get any other bytches so you will be extra pressed for her and happy like a dog when she feeds u a crumb of attention . U even posted this threads. She knows she's not competing against other females for your attention

damn breh :wow:

The Radiant One

Superstar
Daps
Dating in 2020 is rough every girl thinks she is a celebrity thanks to IG. I’ve had women follow me and message me then ghost.

I’m a handsome doctor in Atlanta breh it happens to everyone either your method to meet women must change (friends, volunteer or groups.)

I bet you met this girl on a dating app they are flaky as shyt they swipe right on a profile they will match with that guy think of how crazy that is.

Even Ciara has more IG followers than Russell who made her relevant you better be on your monk shyt in 2020 and build.

Last edited: