Girls taking forever to text back

DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust
On god breh I real life be going thru this every time :pachaha: No matter what female I deal with it’s always the same shyt. No matter if they tapped in with me vice versa, it’s the same result. Then nikkas got the audacity to be mad at me because I don’t go out my way to talk to women no more :skip:
Bro. I’m dealing with this exact same situation as we speak from a woman on Hinge. And this woman started pursuing ME! shyt was going smoothly. We got along great, had smooth conversation, had similar goals, etc. she told me 3 nights ago while we were talking “hey, let me call you back once I put my nephew to sleep”. I said cool. Didn’t think anything of it. Have heard a peep from this woman since Wednesday. Smh. I didn’t even reach out to ask why. Just deleted her number last night and mentally moved on. Why would I ask a question that I already know the answer to?

So she can tell me a pretty lie about how she’s “just been busy” to soothe my ego and give me false hope? You think she would tell Michael B. Jordan that she got too busy to call him back? Of course not. But she’ll feed me that shyt and tell me it’s hot cakes. They all act like this. Like damn. No need to act like this. Let’s have a conversation and let’s communicate. Tell me when you don’t like something I’ve done. Maybe you’re misunderstanding or misinterpreting something I’ve said/done and I can provide clarification or remedy the situation somehow and we can move forward as mature adults. But naw. That would be too much like right.

So they have to just fukking disappear and leave you wondering. Smh. That’s dating and women in 2020, unfortunately breh. Just gotta focus on doing you. fukk women. fukk love. fukk trying to even pursue them and trying to be nice to them. They don’t appreciate that shyt. Everyone wants to appear heartless, busy, unfeeling these days. They’re all IG celebrities and full of themselves from these thirsty ass dudes acting like star struck fans out here. Smh. Game all fukked up and backwards....

Superstar
Daps
i am not someone who texts back quickly because I am a slow writer in general who takes wayyyy too long thinking about things, but i wouldn't take 2 whole days

i often suggest this book to other women, but you should read He's Just Not That Into You :ld: and just switch the pronouns around

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
The why doesn't really matter, and it could be a number of things, but what is usually isn't is a summary rejection. Just deal with the "what", Let it not bother you.

Also, keep in mind, direct vs indirect communication, and what most people prefer in social situations, like dating, sex, and you'll see, most people are just avoiding potential conflict, by not responding. The non response is the answer, but it could mean any number of things. It's all fascinating human behavior.

I had someone text me back 4 months later, to wish me a happy new years day, and then never reply. Someone (just this month) put my her number in my phone, directly asked to go out, and said text me, so I did, and no response. (the text was very normal and impossible to misunderstand) You can't always get a logical answer, but there's always another time, another place.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
No don't do any of that Breh, just be a human being:gucci: Our grandfathers ain't have to do what you talking about

I don't know why y'all stress over women so much, a lot of em ain't shyt. You fukk around get a broad next month and, surprise muthafukka, you on child support:mjlol: Stop putting hoes on pedestals
It just feels good to be wanted and touched by a woman.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
She most likely read your text while gettin her back blown out. Also, while your creating a thread on it, she was probably suckin some cock while you pressed the "create thread" button.

All while your at home, day dreaming of her like

CiSrxjUXAAES3sK.jpg

:ufdup:

Lol. I wouldn't go that far & say that. She probably not interested. She saw thread starter's name flash across her screen & hit the
source.gif

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
It just feels good to be wanted and touched by a woman.

You're a man in 2020 speaking like a cave man. no shyt it feels good but so does driving a Rolls Royce, but guess what nikka neither is accessible to you rn. so just focus on self improvement and finding your own inner peace. Beat off when the urges come, but this desperation for women will only make you food for the trash whore to manipulate. It's a cold world and this is ice. Be productive, and once you are, and that yields some money get more efficient in your productivity.

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
The why doesn't really matter, and it could be a number of things, but what is usually isn't is a summary rejection. Just deal with the "what", Let it not bother you.

Also, keep in mind, direct vs indirect communication, and what most people prefer in social situations, like dating, sex, and you'll see, most people are just avoiding potential conflict, by not responding. The non response is the answer, but it could mean any number of things. It's all fascinating human behavior.

I had someone text me back 4 months later, to wish me a happy new years day, and then never reply. Someone (just this month) put my her number in my phone, directly asked to go out, and said text me, so I did, and no response. (the text was very normal and impossible to misunderstand) You can't always get a logical answer, but there's always another time, another place.

shyt just boils to a numbers game

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
shyt just boils to a numbers game

see, I don't think so, I think it's timing and circumstance. That girl, not the New Years one, I think we are a lock to at least go out/whatever, it just wasn't the time last week or whenever it was, but I would say I am confident that will happen.

A lot of people just do this emotionally, and they have no real foundation, so when they are flirting, they are like yes, and later when they get the text, they are like maybe, so no response. Where as anyone that texts me, no matter how I feel, will get an instant response, because it simply makes more sense that way.